Epic Perfect World

Horrid Lag Spikes

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
 ;) dont even reply to her Cotton, links stuff gms have said previously to get posts.

If you're playing on link 1 or 2, try link 3. If you're playing on link 3, try 1. Altough it may not fix your problem, because disruption probably occurs closer to your location.
on topic, I find changing links works altho, at times I have my main on link 3, which usually works perfectly for me always, I'll log my alt on link 3 and have 3k ping, seems a bit odd to me lol

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
If you're playing on link 1 or 2, try link 3. If you're playing on link 3, try 1. Altough it may not fix your problem, because disruption probably occurs closer to your location.
Umm....this is usually around 1am - 7am...California time....

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Goldengate

Umm....this is usually around 1am - 7am...California time....

We all know why everyone has lag...

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Damn can't play this game anymore after patch v119

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Damn can't play this game anymore after patch v119
True story dude

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
go get better net.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I'm still getting these god awful spikes. It's getting progressively worse. Seriously it's not a "net" problem or "pc" problem. If it was, it'd be more isolated, and people have proved their nets aren't shit. Honestly the issue has been identified already, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still ruining the game for many of us. Not to mention pissing a lot of us off.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
just now, i had 250ping and 36fps, not even pvping, just messing around, i had like 3sec dly with a green ping.
when i was flying and i pressed Leap, instead of jumping toward, i went 2-3meter backward.
the dly is real. (but i'm sure its from my isp and not server)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
My net and new pc run everything great EXCEPT epw, it's a 6 second delay with the server and it's becoming near impossible to pk, and it wasn't nearly this bad until the mass dc a few days ago (was improving day by day prior to the dc). Now it's been progressively worse everyday, with people complaining about it constantly. Not gonna lie, but it's pissing me off. Even my friends from Trident Tech downloaded and said they were getting some ping issues. Sure, some of you get perfect ping, good for you idc. I'm just curious, is it just my state? My ping was never this bad in Arizona, Nevada, or New York.
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2015, 03:15 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
My net and new pc run everything great EXCEPT epw, it's a 6 second delay with the server and it's becoming near impossible to pk, and it wasn't nearly this bad until the mass dc a few days ago (was improving day by day prior to the dc). Now it's been progressively worse everyday, with people complaining about it constantly. Not gonna lie, but it's pissing me off. Even my friends from Trident Tech downloaded and said they were getting some ping issues. Sure, some of you get perfect ping, good for you idc. I'm just curious, is it just my state? My ping was never this bad in Arizona, Nevada, or New York.
I still get it, not every pk but it's still present

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
I still get it, not every pk but it's still present
Exactly, during the day it's playable. It's really bad during this time (midnight) though :c
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I live in Texas. I had awful ping using one net provider then switched providers because the one I was currently using decided to jack up their prices and I still have awful ping.  The screenshot of my net I posted in the original post is with my new provider. Everything else runs perfectly fine except EPW. I get delays, lags, client screen will go black, DCs out of nowhere.

I am starting to wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of players scripting as well.

infernchidhu

It is definitely epw, not any other issue, how do i know apart from checking my internet manually ?

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I start it to get them also my ping seems fine but now i am in 1 spot suddently i am in other spaming 10skills at once or dead, its not too bad since it doesnt last for long, but would be nice if gms can look into
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.