Epic Perfect World

Introduce GM supervised item bidding on forums ?

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Just say that you require in-game verification OR a full screen shot as proof.  :rolleyes:

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Opulence

Just say that you require in-game verification OR a full screen shot as proof.  :rolleyes:
This. But ofc not every seller is going to be proactive enough to say "Post ss if bidding or your bid will be disregarded"
I don't see many bidding topics floating around that an item goes past 50k.
So maybe gms could clean the topic if bids do not include ss (for high ec items)? 
A SS like so w/your toon should be required
I don't think its too tedious as usually some gms are cleaning spam in the trade section ...
(sorry gm I swear I'm not asking people to spam my shop thread  :'()
So ... +1/-1 idk. Either way with ss or not there will probably still be troll bids on a +4 def/atk items etc simply because people can. 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
This. But ofc not every seller is going to be proactive enough to say "Post ss if bidding or your bid will be disregarded"
So maybe gms could clean the topic if bids do not include ss (for high ec items)?
I don't think its too tedious as usually some gms are cleaning spam in the trade section ...
(sorry gm I swear I'm not asking people to spam my shop thread  :'()
So ... +1/-1 idk. Either way with ss or not there will probably still be troll bids on a +4 def/atk items etc simply because people can.
pfft showoff  : (  QQ gib few stacks of damas 

Goldengate

pfft showoff  : (  QQ gib few stacks of damas
Its called "showing off"... Whole point of her post was to show her ego and richness to people ingame :-* Her walls of text didnt make any corelation with her post in any way...

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
 Her walls of text didnt make any corelation with her post in any way...
Sounds like your posts honestly, also your own post didnt make sense just now

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

Opulence

Its called "showing off"... Whole point of her post was to show her ego and richness to people ingame :-* Her walls of text didnt make any corelation with her post in any way...
:normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:
Sorry if I offended anyone .. lmao

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
:normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:
Sorry if I offended anyone .. lmao
I will like my damas back now, mail them back to subzeroo.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
+1 and +1 to kaid giving me dama 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Kaid , hi , u cutie  :-[ gib me 3k damas i need 3x chan gears on ea , thx <3

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
If i strip...can i get some of those ECs.....

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Just say that you require in-game verification OR a full screen shot as proof.  :rolleyes:
nice one

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1  but it's not always that simple , and i guess would require quiete a bit of attention and time from GM's side to monitor this entire activity/bidding.

However, anytime a bidding goes too high ( let's say over 50k ec for example), or if we are talking about really rare items ( 4 att /def level type ornaments for example ) , should always ask for a SS of what they have in order to consider the offers valid.
No offense should be taken on it , considering the value of the items being negotiated.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Kind of easier to revamp the current AH we have in game and make it work with ec, tbh I always liked the AH in basically any mmo I play.