Epic Perfect World

Introduce GM supervised item bidding on forums ?

infernchidhu

How can anyone sell a good engraved item with retards fake bidding all the time ( on forums ) ? GMs can either assist by punishing fake bidders by banning them from posting in the market section on forums ? Or check inventory/bank and inform the seller ? Discuss 

Offline Frost

• ☁The MOBA Master☁
  • Everything in life is luck
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+10000000 please.
Why one contradicts. We often contradict an opinion, while actually it is only the tone with which it was advanced that we find disagreeable.

Disrupted

Yas boo +11000000 now i can spend my 100 ec wisely

Offline Frost

• ☁The MOBA Master☁
  • Everything in life is luck
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+12000000
Why one contradicts. We often contradict an opinion, while actually it is only the tone with which it was advanced that we find disagreeable.

infernchidhu

I guess it could have a minimum price of 60k-70k EC ? maximum duration of bid by like 4-5 days ?

Offline Heartless

• Презираю тебя
  • Faction: Siege
+1 fake bidding caused that pinoy to take the 4def ring to forums when i was getting it for 40k :'( :'(

Offline Goldenwishes™

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Golden™
-1 allows people to get rare items without staring at world chat whole day
Quote from: Goldengate

Offline Widowmaker

• House Tyrant #1
  • Destroyed Artifex in DT 9vs100 easily
  • Faction: Tyrants
you can't really tell if someone is fake bidding or not, i mean if i offered 50k ec and i have only 1k ec in inventory does it have to be called a fake bid? i could farm the rest of ec in 2~3days, 
i dont know if I understood the point of the thread right otherwise dont mind me  :(
Last time Tyrants GvG'd Artifex (made them disband)
proof of disbanding
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=30930.msg438442#msg438442
Last DT 9 Tyrants vs 100 Artifex
mage v mage tournament

infernchidhu

you can't really tell if someone is fake bidding or not, i mean if i offered 50k ec and i have only 1k ec in inventory does it have to be called a fake bid? i could farm the rest of ec in 2~3days,
i dont know if I understood the point of the thread right otherwise dont mind me  :(
But what if you are busy with something else and you cudn't farm and the seller waits for several weeks for you, isn't that unfair for them ? imo that should be punished mildly atleast on a forum section ban as a result, but in the event where you farm and buy it no issue obviously, but the seller deserves to know how much EC u currently have

Disrupted

i dont know if I understood the point of the thread right otherwise dont mind me  :(
its a fake bid if you bid more ec than you currently have.

Offline Zoey

• Naeem ♡
  • 03 ♡ 26 ♡ 14
  • Characters: Zoey, Blue
  • Faction: Xpendable
the person offering should include this information, otherwise it's very irresponsible to rely on farming it in the next few days, since you never know what will come up and you're making the seller wait for you
shouldn't offer if you don't have it already imo
I dreamt of a roaring river and a woman that was a fish.
Dead she drifted, with red tears on her cheeks, but when her eyes did open, oh, I woke from terror.

Offline Goldenwishes™

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Golden™
the person offering should include this information, otherwise it's very irresponsible to rely on farming it in the next few days, since you never know what will come up and you're making the seller wait for you
shouldn't offer if you don't have it already imo
You could also make trades as well... In the old days I used to trade Event Gold to dramas 1:1 and get the stuff I need...
Quote from: Goldengate

• ファック・オフ
-1 allows people to get rare items without staring at world chat whole day
................. : ) 
 so smart
Anyways, +1 for the suggestion.
Inactive 4eva.

Offline /

• Forum Veteran
she/he/it? keeps fake biding but when asked for ss she/he/it? dsnt post it  :)
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 02:47 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline C

• Inactive.
+1000000000000000000