Epic Perfect World

Introduce GM supervised item bidding on forums ?

infernchidhu

How can anyone sell a good engraved item with retards fake bidding all the time ( on forums ) ? GMs can either assist by punishing fake bidders by banning them from posting in the market section on forums ? Or check inventory/bank and inform the seller ? Discuss 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+10000000 please.
"My honor is my loyalty

Disrupted

Yas boo +11000000 now i can spend my 100 ec wisely

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+12000000
"My honor is my loyalty

infernchidhu

I guess it could have a minimum price of 60k-70k EC ? maximum duration of bid by like 4-5 days ?

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1 fake bidding caused that pinoy to take the 4def ring to forums when i was getting it for 40k :'( :'(

Goldengate

-1 allows people to get rare items without staring at world chat whole day

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
you can't really tell if someone is fake bidding or not, i mean if i offered 50k ec and i have only 1k ec in inventory does it have to be called a fake bid? i could farm the rest of ec in 2~3days, 
i dont know if I understood the point of the thread right otherwise dont mind me  :(

infernchidhu

you can't really tell if someone is fake bidding or not, i mean if i offered 50k ec and i have only 1k ec in inventory does it have to be called a fake bid? i could farm the rest of ec in 2~3days,
i dont know if I understood the point of the thread right otherwise dont mind me  :(
But what if you are busy with something else and you cudn't farm and the seller waits for several weeks for you, isn't that unfair for them ? imo that should be punished mildly atleast on a forum section ban as a result, but in the event where you farm and buy it no issue obviously, but the seller deserves to know how much EC u currently have

Disrupted

i dont know if I understood the point of the thread right otherwise dont mind me  :(
its a fake bid if you bid more ec than you currently have.

Angelica

the person offering should include this information, otherwise it's very irresponsible to rely on farming it in the next few days, since you never know what will come up and you're making the seller wait for you
shouldn't offer if you don't have it already imo

Goldengate

the person offering should include this information, otherwise it's very irresponsible to rely on farming it in the next few days, since you never know what will come up and you're making the seller wait for you
shouldn't offer if you don't have it already imo
You could also make trades as well... In the old days I used to trade Event Gold to dramas 1:1 and get the stuff I need...

• : D
-1 allows people to get rare items without staring at world chat whole day
................. : ) 
 so smart
Anyways, +1 for the suggestion.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
she/he/it? keeps fake biding but when asked for ss she/he/it? dsnt post it  :)
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 02:47 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1000000000000000000