Epic Perfect World

Plz make new reaper class weapon fashion equipable for other class

Disrupted

and this fact did not stop agatio from adding them anyway, although it doesn't touch the hand
so why should scythes not being held in the hand properly stop him from adding them?
that was my point
he put them in because it worked out because its how the weapons were designed.  you are crying because a weapon that is poorly made for other classes is not being put in because it looks wonky.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
he put them in because it worked out because its how the weapons were designed.  you are crying because a weapon that is poorly made for other classes is not being put in because it looks wonky.

are you trying to say that because the scythes are held weird not purposely they shouldn't be added but it's okay if the other weapons are held weird because at least it was on purpose?

Angelica

are you trying to say that because the scythes are held weird not purposely they shouldn't be added but it's okay if the other weapons are held weird because at least it was on purpose?
that seems to be his logic  ^-^

also i don't see how i'm crying about it, i was just stating why it's not logical that they aren't added for this reason, i don't care for the scythes
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2015, 05:34 pm by Scintilla

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one