Epic Perfect World

Plz make new reaper class weapon fashion equipable for other class

Offline Zapherian

Not sure how you guys do it but plz make new scyth weapon fashion available for other classes. For e.g i want to see my veno with scyth. I understand how animation may go wrong but plz make atleast 1 pataka abd hammer that looks like scyth (if possible :'( i dont want to change class just because i like that weapon) and yes thanks in advance.

eternalagony23

Offline Zapherian

no means?  not possible or?  you dont want or?
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 01:30 pm by Three

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Regarding the scythes, I wanted to add them earlier, but they are not properly held in hand by other classes, I will post picture soon.
Basically they would look awful.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Zapherian

i see, thanks but at least our gm can work on 1 weapon. its just a pataka with blade on tip. XD thanks again.
Basically they would look awful.
I actually really loved the scythe on my veno elsewhere.  :-\ Is one of the only things I'm looking forward to even getting the classes for.  :'(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Online Frost

• MPWGA
I actually really loved the scythe on my veno elsewhere.  :-\ Is one of the only things I'm looking forward to even getting the classes for.  :'(
Not saying it doesn't look awesome, but due to the issue agatio mentioned, it would look buggy. If it could fit the hand properly and the animation worked, it would look amazing.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 04:34 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Not saying it doesn't look awesome, but due to the issue agatio mentioned, it would look buggy/bad/awful. If it could fit the hand and the animation worked, it would look amazing.
I haven't seen that comment. o.o But I haven't had any issues with the scythe before? It works just like a pataka skin would for me.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Online Frost

• MPWGA
I haven't seen that comment. o.o But I haven't had any issues with the scythe before? It works just like a pataka skin would for me.
Read this. However, he might of fixed it since then.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 04:54 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Read this. However, he might of fixed it since then.
Huh. Maybe. I uninstalled the other server because I really didn't enjoy it, I only went for a close friend. /: The only part that I was excited about was the scythes, and I'm sure they are somehow workable since they were fine there. Aga will figure out what is best either way.

art hoarde

Offline Zapherian

Huh. Maybe. I uninstalled the other server because I really didn't enjoy it, I only went for a close friend. /: The only part that I was excited about was the scythes, and I'm sure they are somehow workable since they were fine there. Aga will figure out what is best either way.
Thanks, now we know that its possible. Which means Agatio will implement this sooner or later.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
+1 for new archers weapon skins \o/ 
+1 for new archers weapon skins \o/
...........  :-X

Although new bow skins would be nice WRONG THREAD. D:

art hoarde

Angelica

would be nice to at least see a preview how it would look

• : D

would be nice to at least see a preview how it would look
This boss.  
But yea, +1 for the main "suggestion" I guess, would be nice.

skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *