Epic Perfect World

Assassins EPW Guide

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
not sure if this right forum for this or not but was approached tonight , told that no way a sage sin can be 4 aps based well guess what.

This is my sin based

This is my sin with genie skill wind shield

and if any wanna get a Eye Of Observation , come look at me gears that fine to am so tired of people say no way a sin can be 4 aps when if one works hard they can be.
Nice dragon top m8.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Lol your sin are bad and i kill desvasting 2 Times sad xD ?? Hahaha and your sin are food for me Dude but ok when i come back se make 1vs1 than i teach you wannabee player hahahahhaha ach your auspicious HAHAHA EASY win ok than wait im in holiday when i come back i pm your fail sin
hi noob , im back , wana come play? :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: you can 1v1 my ea , but try dont get rap3d 123 this time :normal-2:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
not sure if this right forum for this or not but was approached tonight , told that no way a sage sin can be 4 aps based well guess what.

This is my sin based

This is my sin with genie skill wind shield

and if any wanna get a Eye Of Observation , come look at me gears that fine to am so tired of people say no way a sin can be 4 aps when if one works hard they can be.
They mean r8 dude....full r8
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2015, 02:46 pm by ✠Erecho✠

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
They mean r8 dude....full r8
Pff sage sin can have 4.0 fr8
its called "3int armor" ;) :police:
Dislike these new guilds

Offline francis

• Beginner
i am making assasin but i cant understand this guide can you make it more newbie friendly? thx

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
i am making assasin but i cant understand this guide can you make it more newbie friendly? thx
This is a bad guide on all levels. Just try to find a different one or ask people in game. This is not where you want to get your info from.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
PM Sner/PedroSner  for assassin lessons + items 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Please, for the love of god learn to write properly. Nobody can read what you're writing.

Offline francis

• Beginner
PM Sner/PedroSner  for assassin lessons + items
Sner is always offline and PedroSner is not replying any of my private messages
my ign: Franciz

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Sner is always offline and PedroSner is not replying any of my private messages
my ign: Franciz
Kk I'll tell him to pm you 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Lol your sin are bad and i kill desvasting 2 Times sad xD ?? Hahaha and your sin are food for me Dude but ok when i come back se make 1vs1 than i teach you wannabee player hahahahhaha ach your auspicious HAHAHA EASY win ok than wait im in holiday when i come back i pm your fail sin
Amazing guide btw. :))
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2015, 07:18 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Shame on you , you lost vs me 2-0 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA dont lie dude i record this fight useless Player

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
But dude you are very fail lost all time and you cut only what you read after this when you lost you Cuting from chat sad xD alll know i floor you then again 

Offline NoizyShot

• Beginner
Hey Guys Anyone can make a Quik Genie and Skill combo Guide ? For DPH sin ?