Assassins EPW Guide

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Here i change To Black Color  :)
i made it look a bit better to understand the separated guides.
hope its not bad :-[

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
i made it look a bit better to understand the separated guides.
hope its not bad :-[
Ok ty :)

Goldengate

Ok ty :)
Nice guide  :-* It's very useful for people who are having difficult times choosing the right cultivation and gear builds...

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Nice guide  :-* It's very useful for people who are having difficult times choosing the right cultivation and gear builds...
Awwww Ty  :-[  i ask later  my Friends to Link there Class Guids i make Lager when i come back i make Guide for seeker and Barb  and 1 Video for Cultivation,lvling and Gear Guide for R8 and Dragon Gears and for Farming Ecs Events Places Bhs and Tricks to farming Ecs 

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Awwww Ty  :-[  i ask later  my Friends to Link there Class Guids i make Lager when i come back i make Guide for seeker and Barb  and 1 Video for Cultivation,lvling and Gear Guide for R8 and Dragon Gears and for Farming Ecs Events Places Bhs and Tricks to farming Ecs
Looking forward to your seeker guide!!!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
can i get stormbringer guide please?
 Hahahaha ok xD

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Looking forward to your seeker guide!!!
Yeah i have 1 good seeker but i make him full Tanky ... Phy and Mag Dmg Taken + 4-6 in all xD i make Guide for seeker : DMG APS / aps mix 3x0'5 and Fanny seeker and i think all combos with sacrifical smash with ion Spike Bla bla more c: + Genie for seeker with there skills :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yeah i have 1 good seeker but i make him full Tanky ... Phy and Mag Dmg Taken + 4-6 in all xD i make Guide for seeker : DMG APS / aps mix 3x0'5 and Fanny seeker and i think all combos with sacrifical smash with ion Spike Bla bla more c: + Genie for seeker with there skills :)
u are saved vermilion
he can help u dude

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
My saviour

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
u are saved vermilion
he can help u dude
Yeah :) 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
arent you that retarded sin from warning with shyt white face ini who wasted his genie 123 vs Maxime? 
why do you even try?  :normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
arent you that retarded sin from warning with shyt white face ini who wasted his genie 123 vs Maxime?
why do you even try?  :normal-43: :normal-43:
What ??? Ehm i havent white Face o.o Erecho =Erecho is my main no name Change or other Things ...

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Great guide dude keep it up  ^-^ any mage guide?  :o