Epic Perfect World

post farming

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I never said you spammed memes, just that you don't really have room to complain about post farming.  ;)
4months to get old player, and that means I post farmed? LOL damn.
Like I said, I never spammed a thread with useless bullshit to get posts ' - '

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
pw is dying slowly and you guys crying about forums farmers

dont like post farmers ?? nobody put a gun in to ur face and forced to read there bulllshits .. simple dont read and  ignore
4months to get old player, and that means I post farmed? LOL damn.
Like I said, I never spammed a thread with useless bullshit to get posts ' - '
LOL not going to argue, but yes, going from 35 in February to 200 in a month or so. I only remember because Peri and I made a joke about it. ^^
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
LOL not going to argue, but yes, going from 35 in February to 200 in a month or so. I only remember because Peri and I made a joke about it. ^^
:( oh damn, peri, the reason you hate me cos he divo you to marry me, be gone dude ' - '
:( oh damn, peri, the reason you hate me cos he divo you to marry me, be gone dude ' - '
I really don't care anymore, both of you are sorry af. ^^ You know he came crying and apologizing to me saying it was all your fault for begging him constantly LOL. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I really don't care anymore, both of you are sorry af. ^^ You know he came crying and apologizing to me saying it was all your fault for begging him constantly LOL.
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: Not even gonna bother with your kind

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Locked,As requested.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3