Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
it remind me ur fight vs 1337 '-' in 2v2 event '-'
def card +another r8 def set '-'
was good vid
Thank you :3

lmao like you need script or not to be able to camp def all fight and spare 2 seconds while target is sogged to click on attack gear, script or not its still pathetic def camp and sog/sleep spam, nothing impressive sorry
and apparently its ok to camp def as long as you click on the gear, cool story : )
You a bit too lost in this game to make me wasting time trying to explain you thing..
And about the pathetic def camp, against arcane it's useless to use "def part", survivability is based on offense, but I don't really expect you understand it.
And watch better vid, the rare time i go out of UV, I only switch robe and puri weap (+9def lvl/5%rpd what an abuse of def camp LOL), all my cards are atk lvl, 0 r8 part with Rpd, ring atk lvl, ds, mag tome... Yeah if switching robe+puri weap = camp...
About sog/sleep... Can't do anything if you are too lost in this game or not enough open minded to understand DD EP gameplay..

reminds me of when i beat u with dragon gear against 3.33, good times : )
Do you beat someone on any class you play ? :o

Go fite somewhere else...
OT nice video and ow the music... Not gonna say anything lol... Almost my level  O:-)
Ty !

remind me when u lost in my event was crying in wc and said it was fmp ; )
feel free to remind something else cuz im going afk
It's Kiddo lol >.<

no1 is as bad you you :3
:(

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2:
on topic: luck only <3, loved the fights vs woda tho
Thank you best sin.

?!?!?!
??

Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 02:07 pm by LeiTo

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player