• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
:normal-3: Can we get new gm, et is noob
ET best :C  :(

Goldengate

:normal-3: Can we get new gm, et is noob
ET has 4 years of professional full-time GM experience...

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
hahahahahahahahaha no

Offline Adriel

• Noob
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
ET has 4 years of professional full-time GM experience...
:police: and you have life time experience of being annoying

Offline Sethl

• Characters: Sethl & Sasukel
  • Faction: Apollumi
donate... isn't a easy way to get end game gear...

..... and yet i dun have my x3 atks weap  :'(    but i love the server :)

Offline Adriel

• Noob
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Artifex

..... and yet i dun have my x3 atks weap  :'(    but i love the server :)
Donate for me sir :police: :'(

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
I think he is trying to suggest an option where u can pay a forge for example 1000x the amount of 1 reroll so that u can get 3x int wrist. This is different from randomly generated stats because with random u can get 3x int in ur first roll, or NOT get it after 1000 rolls. That way donators (I think he was talking about donators?) would know what they pay for, instead of the facepalming everyone has to go through to get good gear.
You could, for example, make a forge where u can get some of the key stats x3 on a piece of gear, but for double or triple the price it would averagely cost if you try to roll them randomly. 

For example: Interval on wrists has an 8% chance of happening. That means 2x int wrist has a 0.64% chance of happening. Considering there are 3 stats on an r8 wrist, you have 3/2 times 0.64% chance to get 2x int wrist. That is around 1% chance. This means you averagely get a interval wrist in 100 rolls. Now, for this new npc he is suggesting, he wants to pay a certain standard amount of mats to get the 2x interval + something else. This could MAYBE work if you let people pay the price of 200 or 300 rerolls for the set stats. That way you are usually paying double the price ( or more) you would have to pay, but at least you can be certain you get the stat you want.

I think that's what he's trying to say anyway.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Goldengate

:police: and you have life time experience of being annoying
Thanks for your kind compliment sis <33 I really appreciated it...

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Domgrath needs a to play with... His hormones are raging which affects us all...
<~ Lol... Just lol.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
he just wants a npc to exchange 100k ec and get his sht he wants through farming
farm 100k ec = get it
because he is upset donators pay x amount of $ and get the stats they want endlessly
yet he doesnt realise that $ keeps server running + they get amount of ec aswell, if its done easier for farmers, its done easier for donators aswell +  no1 wants every1 walking around with best gears + people work irl for that money, not sure whats harder
work irl or just sit on a chair every saturday logging on and off ur ares alts =)))))))))))))))
the way it is atm its best..

Goldengate

..... and yet i dun have my x3 atks weap  :'(    but i love the server :)
You could have donated that money to UNICEF and would have fully supported 76 children in Africa with meals for a year... http://empowersafrica.org/empowers-africa-is-pleased-to-announce-a-usd-7500-grant-to-the-child-supplementary-feeding-program-in-the-communities-surrounding-the-malilangwe-wildlife-reserve-in-zimbabwe/

I thought you were a hard gamer who spent 24/7 at NS and regularly used 200 alts at Ares every week...

God... Please help me :'(

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
I think he is trying to suggest an option where u can pay a forge for example 1000x the amount of 1 reroll so that u can get 3x int wrist. This is different from randomly generated stats because with random u can get 3x int in ur first roll, or NOT get it after 1000 rolls. That way donators (I think he was talking about donators?) would know what they pay for, instead of the facepalming everyone has to go through to get good gear.
You could, for example, make a forge where u can get some of the key stats x3 on a piece of gear, but for double or triple the price it would averagely cost if you try to roll them randomly.

For example: Interval on wrists has an 8% chance of happening. That means 2x int wrist has a 0.64% chance of happening. Considering there are 3 stats on an r8 wrist, you have 3/2 times 0.64% chance to get 2x int wrist. That is around 1% chance. This means you averagely get a interval wrist in 100 rolls. Now, for this new npc he is suggesting, he wants to pay a certain standard amount of mats to get the 2x interval + something else. This could MAYBE work if you let people pay the price of 200 or 300 rerolls for the set stats. That way you are usually paying double the price ( or more) you would have to pay, but at least you can be certain you get the stat you want.

I think that's what he's trying to say anyway.
and its what i am looking for.
its not just for donators, but is for all farmers aswell.
meaning if 3x int on wrist cost for example average of 3k dama, why we don't have a option to get that stat with 6k dama with 1 click? 
so lucky ppl can try their luck and maybe they get it with 200-300 dama, but unlucky ones can pay alot more and get that stat.
we not looking for so rare stats like 3xint on boot, or 3x casting on wrist(for magicers). but 2xcasting on wrist and 2x int on boot, can be done like that. (it can be 30-40k dama per each part of armor or so, depends on average chance of getting the stats)

Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
and its what i am looking for.
its not just for donators, but is for all farmers aswell.
meaning if 3x int on wrist cost for example average of 3k dama, why we don't have a option to get that stat with 6k dama with 1 click?
so lucky ppl can try their luck and maybe they get it with 200-300 dama, but unlucky ones can pay alot more and get that stat.
we not looking for so rare stats like 3xint on boot, or 3x casting on wrist(for magicers). but 2xcasting on wrist and 2x int on boot, can be done like that. (it can be 30-40k dama per each part of armor or so, depends on average chance of getting the stats)
so in 2 weeks u get 1 piece, in maximum 2 months u have perfect stats character with all the stats needed to be considered broken
right? ............