Epic Perfect World

Skill update on ecatomb

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I was wondering if echo could update epw ecatomb site with the new classes' skills.
Now that they have got their sage+demon+morai skills, is it possible it could be done?
Then players could get a comprehensive view of the skills like before.  :police:
(There is nothing to +1 or -1 this people. This won't kill your daily livelihood in the game.)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I was wondering if echo could update epw ecatomb site with the new classes' skills.
Now that they have got their sage+demon+morai skills, is it possible it could be done?
Then players could get a comprehensive view of the skills like before.  :police:
(There is nothing to +1 or -1 this people. This won't kill your daily livelihood in the game.)
I don't see the point?
EPW doesn't have the new classes yet, so why do they need to be worried about on the EPW ecatomb?

Goldengate

Then players could get a comprehensive view of the skills like before.  :police:
Even http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Main_Page doesn't have the skill list for the new classes yet...
Don't worry about Ecatomb cuz the original maker quited and its outdated. 
EPW only updates fliers and pets :normal-22: