Epic Perfect World

Sage archer need help :(

rockythequestion

Hi guys :)

I had couple of questions since my archer creation,and you guys can probably help me out :)

First, I wamted to know, as archer why do demon go dex and sage go str? I dont uneerstand :(

Also, was wondering, should I go pdef neck and ele def belt or other way around?

When should I use attack lvl weapon and when should I use demon weap?

And finally, donyou guys know specific combo to help kill physical classes and specific combo to kill magic classes? :)

Thank you for your help everyone ❤️

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
1.Do you mean the tome or stats? channel EA's normaly go STR tome because of the 50% accuracy, and demon goes for DEX tome for the crits 
while channeling you dont realy want to miss a stun for example? and well you want to get as much as crits as you can as demon cus they're aps based
if stats then no, just go dex, forget str,i got str on minimum for more dmg.

2.it doesent matter which way it is, i have pdef neck and elemental belt

3.i use atk wep againts barbs/bm's in mass cuz of the def levels they got, but normaly use a crossbow for higher channel,

4.it depends on what type of ornaments your opponent is using, for example if its camping on full elemental set and its a bm, with a vit tome, you'l hit 4-8k hits on it if its a pdef class like bm. as for mage classes try not to use metal skills or frost arrow againts them cause they got a bigger resistance on it, although if u got 3x chan reduction on all your pieces + good engraves then pretty much anything goes :D
yw
sorry for any typos

rockythequestion

LOhhh I see so I should make 2 skills bars, 1 phys and 1 magic damage and just swap depending on enemy right? :)

Thanks for you amswer and time , really appreciated ❤️

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
depends on you. it took me alot of time to make my own skill bar, i just made it so i feel comfortable with it, i just went to mass with a default one and started editing it from there on, for hotkeys in 1v1's and so on, you should have it so you feel comfortable with it in mass and 1v1, if you want then pm me in game

rockythequestion

I will surely pm you tomorrow :) ty for help :)

Goldengate

I had couple of questions since my archer creation,and you guys can probably help me out :)

First, I wamted to know, as archer why do demon go dex and sage go str? I dont uneerstand :(

Also, was wondering, should I go pdef neck and ele def belt or other way around?

And finally, donyou guys know specific combo to help kill physical classes and specific combo to kill magic classes? :)

1. Dex is better for EAs as it gives both damage and critical rate.
2. Get one PDEF ornament and two MDEF ornaments. You can use a Magic Ring for -10% Channeling and a PDEF cube and a MDEF WS.
3. Use the Demon weapon in mass PKs for quick channeling and ATT weapon for dealing a lot of damage in 1v1s.
4. You can use a metal combo against melees and a physical combo against magic classes.

rockythequestion

1. Dex is better for EAs as it gives both damage and critical rate.
2. Get one PDEF ornament and two MDEF ornaments. You can use a Magic Ring for -10% Channeling and a PDEF cube and a MDEF WS.
3. Use the Demon weapon in mass PKs for quick channeling and ATT weapon for dealing a lot of damage in 1v1s.
4. You can use a metal combo against melees and a physical combo against magic classes.
Thank you hun/sir for help :) 
Really appreciated :) so i guess dex vs str tome is a debate that never end? Ahhaha

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran

Dex tome opens a gateway to using vit tome for added survivability, not many actually use it for crit. Str tome is generally used if you're poorer and can't afford two tomes, or you just miss too much. I'd say get dex+vit tomes to add more survivability and variety  to your game play.

I usually roll with pdef DS, mdef WS and a magic ring (since I'm sage), since the necklace gives more pdef than the belt and your main opposition in pk will be other archers.

Can't really comment on att vs aps weapons since I don't have any experience in demon on this server :/ too poor to get good gears. I'm guessing you won't be using att lvl weapon all that often unless you're 1v1ing, which as a demon, you shouldn't be 1v1ing anyway lol.  

Just noticed you're sage lol, use R8 att lvl  weapon for everything unless your target has buffs other than his own.

Your thunder skills will hit harder on magic classes than your physical skills, use physical skills for chi and lightning for burst of damage '-' Same for melee characters.
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2015, 12:32 am by Stajson
♡ Bellend ♡