Epic Perfect World

Nation wars

Offline _Rapid

went to nation wars and received literally 0 rewards. waste of my time.....

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
That happens when you aren't  in actual combat long enough and/ or do not gain enough personal credit.

Offline _Rapid

so the fact that u waste 2 hours and u get a sh1t nation is the players fault.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
so the fact that u waste 2 hours and u get a sh1t nation is the players fault.
If you don't actually do anything, yes.

Offline _Rapid

rofl nvm my reward just came through very late.. seems like the same nation gets the most players (frost)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
No lies Indes  :rolleyes:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Frost nation best. 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
rofl nvm my reward just came through very late.. seems like the same nation gets the most players (frost)
Every nation gets a fairly equal amount at the start. It's the retarded players who consider Frost the nation of the gods and will keep logging alts till they get Frost. If we as a community accept the fact that if we STAY in our nations then we would have no reason to complain. However, people don't care about changing this and will go to where you can get easy ST's. This ruins nation wars for those people that stay in the losing nations. Maybe one day it will change, but as of now I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2015, 11:33 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Goldengate

Every nation gets a fairly equal amount at the start. It's the retarded players who consider Frost the nation of the gods and will keep logging alts till they get Frost. If we as a community accept the fact that if we STAY in our nations then we would have no reason to complain. However, people don't care about changing this and will go to where you can get easy ST's. This ruins nation wars for those people that stay in the losing nations. Maybe one day it will change, but as of now I don't see it happening anytime soon.
It will never change... 
95% of people at Nation Wars don't have gear anyway, so an average player can get like 500 ST from a full 2 hours NW.  :police:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
It sometimes comes late yes.
Though keep in mind that if you are afk or you just run around you won't get rewards.
Orrr if you have less then 2000 credits,you don't get anything either.