Epic Perfect World

Spending points

Offline darendo

• Darendo
  • Thunderous Might & Clear Serenity
  • Characters: Darendo / Leyandren
I don't know if this is just me, or if it's just a problem on my end, but I've tried spending my 20 points on the user site on 300x Damascene Ore, and I selected the character Darendo, and clicked "Buy", but then it came up with "Please select character". Is anyone else experiencing this? If not, and it's just me, could they be manually spent on 300x damas for Darendo by a GM? Thanks! ^-^

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
select a character first, then click on buy

Offline darendo

• Darendo
select a character first, then click on buy
I did exactly that, and it still came up with that message. :(

Offline darendo

• Darendo
Alright so I went back to the User Panel, and it's now showing 20 points less. I assume I now have my damas, so thread resolved. Thanks! :-[

Goldengate

I don't know if this is just me, or if it's just a problem on my end, but I've tried spending my 20 points on the user site on 300x Damascene Ore, and I selected the character Darendo, and clicked "Buy", but then it came up with "Please select character". Is anyone else experiencing this? If not, and it's just me, could they be manually spent on 300x damas for Darendo by a GM? Thanks! ^-^
Clear your browser's cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache) and restart it.
1. Go to panel.epicpw.com and login with your account details
2. Hover your mouse over Shop and click Item Shop.
5. Make sure you mailbox is empty.
6. Click Buy.

Goldengate

Alright so I went back to the User Panel, and it's now showing 20 points less. I assume I now have my damas, so thread resolved. Thanks! :-[
Lmao...