Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would u like to have a section for faction promoting?

Yea, good idea
25 (80.6%)
No, Bad idea
6 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

I think we should have a section where factions promote themselves

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I think it could potentially be a great thing because there are a lot of very good smaller factions that I see addy in wc constantly but just don't seem to be growing despite the efforts of their officers; but there should be limitations put on it. Like the only ones that can post on it are leaders, because it could turn into drama pit with factions that have trouble controlling their members and starting senseless drama. Also I don't know about u but it would be annoying to have a constantly updated thread to check because of certain factions ahem..homo..bumping their vid a million times..everyone on the server knows about them..this should be something so the little guys get theirs out there too.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I think it could potentially be a great thing because there are a lot of very good smaller factions that I see addy in wc constantly but just don't seem to be growing despite the efforts of their officers; but there should be limitations put on it. Like the only ones that can post on it are leaders, because it could turn into drama pit with factions that have trouble controlling their members and starting senseless drama. Also I don't know about u but it would be annoying to have a constantly updated thread to check because of certain factions ahem..homo..bumping their vid a million times..everyone on the server knows about them..this should be something so the little guys get theirs out there too.

a hard worked promo. vid. or thread.. deserves to be bumped, and needs to be bumped for more exposer, and it does work... the video got more views and the thread got more comments, and we got more pms... and we got more applications coming in, everything we bumped the thread.

sorry if it's annoying.. but it works. ^^

and it wouldn't be fair, if its just for the little guys lol ...  on tv or w/e.. in our daily lives.... you don't see ur local stores, or small business's putting up ads. that often ... its  mostly the big companies/business's,, and they remain big and continue to grow, due to those ads. and promotions.

Last Edit: Oct 22, 2012, 02:30 am by PARANOIA
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Jaye

a hard worked promo. vid. or thread.. deserves to be bumped, and needs to be bumped for more exposer, and it does work... the video got more views and the thread got more comments, and we got more pms... and we got more applications coming in, everything we bumped the thread.

sorry if it's annoying.. but it works. ^^

and it wouldn't be fair, if its just for the little guys lol ...  on tv or w/e.. in our daily lives.... you don't see ur local stores, or small business's putting up ads. that often ... its  mostly the big companies/business's,, and they remain big and continue to grow, due to those ads. and promotions.

First of all I didn't say it should only be for the little guys, Second I suggested that there be limitations put on it. Such as only the leaders being able to post in it. That would mean that vid or promotion that was posted could be posted by the leader and not bumped by every member of that faction. If the leader feels that it needs to be bumped then they can do it. Any leader that is dedicated to their faction would have no problem taking the few short moments to bump their ad. My comment was not to discredit the effort that u put into your promotions it was simply me expressing my opinion. Agree or disagree..its not gonna change.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

sorry if my post sounded offensive, was not the intent. .. inregards to the "little guys" ummm..

First of all I didn't say it should only be for the little guys,

this should be something so the little guys get theirs out there too.

guess i'm misunderstanding...

anyways,

i was simply expressing my analysis of your suggestions. nothing more nothing less...

Last Edit: Oct 22, 2012, 03:31 am by PARANOIA
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Jaye

this should be something so the little guys get theirs out there too.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Well Aga hasn't bumped this post so it looks like it might not be happening D= put the claws away you 2
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
Who knows mabe it will happen still ^^

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Who knows mabe it will happen still ^^

notice the word "might"
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

McStabby

Seems like quite a good idea, although as some have already mentioned there will most likely be someone 'bashing' a faction in their thread.  I guess I can bring it up to Aga and see what happens.

Offline Sweetie

Again the thread could easily be locked without a problem, and i still think its it would benefit any faction. They just tell people what there about, promo vid, link to site and where they can apply, officer names for IG invite and boom. I dont think it would be bashed but if it were to happen just lock the thread so people can only view it and not comment. The problems that people are suggesting could easily be fixed like that. By the way u can see the majority in the pole 20 yes - 5 No.

Scylla

Or just have a thread that only the thread creator can respond to/edit. Lol.

Offline Sweetie

Or just have a thread that only the thread creator can respond to/edit. Lol.

Lmao yea this is what im saying too, and overall the pole for this thread shows that this would help out facs, small or big and it would help them grow. Although i haven't seen any agreement by Ag.