Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would u like to have a section for faction promoting?

Yea, good idea
25 (80.6%)
No, Bad idea
6 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

I think we should have a section where factions promote themselves

Offline Sweetie

So just like there is guides, suggestions, Support, exct. Maybe we should have a "Guilds" section were factions can promote themselves with whatever, Recruiting standards, events, videos made for the faction exct instead of just coming across them in like general discussion.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
YEEESHHH !!!!!!
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SeemsLegit

Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I think this is a very good idea, but it can lead to certain conflicts. Ex: there's always faction drama no matter what faction you're in. So in my opinion for this to be effective it would have to be a closed topic thread one could not comment on and if you have questions it has the information contact emails, websites in game officer names Ect to keep it to helping someone look for a faction and not turned into "I got ganked by these mofos in pk worst faction ever" I and what not. If it was made that way it would be amazing in my opinion. Or you can do what labs does turn a hi I'm new topic into a faction recruiting topic LOL.that's my opinion disagree or agree with me still my opinion [:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Sweetie

but it can lead to certain conflicts. Ex: there's always faction drama no matter what faction you're in. So in my opinion for this to be effective it would have to be a closed topic thread one could not comment on and if you have questions it has the information contact emails, websites in game officer names Ect to keep it to helping someone look for a faction and not turned into "I got ganked by these mofos in pk worst faction ever" I and what not. If it was made that way it would be amazing in my opinion. Or you can do what labs does turn a hi I'm new topic into a faction recruiting topic LOL.that's my opinion disagree or agree with me still my opinion [:

Yea, maybe only the Thread makers for there faction could be the only ones to comment, like for updates and stuff and the the thread would be locked to everyone else and only aloud to be view'd

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Yea, maybe only the Thread makers for there faction could be the only ones to comment, like for updates and stuff and the the thread would be locked to everyone else and only aloud to be view'd

yeah it's a good idea I admit but it could EASILY be turned into a bash that faction thread then it ends up getting deleted or locked anyways because it was taken too far you know what I mean chickadee
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yeah it's a good idea I admit but it could EASILY be turned into a bash that faction thread then it ends up getting deleted or locked anyways because it was taken too far you know what I mean chickadee

but that happens with almost every thread lol...

maybe just leave it upto the forums mods can just keep it clean as they are doing with every other thread..

and others should be allowed to post imo.. if they have any questions and what not..  others might be seeking the same answer/inquiry ... sometimes the answer to those questions might even serve as a good promotion for the guild... soo idk.. :D

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
So just like there is guides, suggestions, Support, exct. Maybe we should have a "Guilds" section were factions can promote themselves with whatever, Recruiting standards, events, videos made for the faction exct instead of just coming across them in like general discussion.
Pro idea. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
but that happens with almost every thread lol...

maybe just leave it upto the forums mods can just keep it clean as they are doing with every other thread..

and others should be allowed to post imo.. if they have any questions and what not..  others might be seeking the same answer/inquiry ... sometimes the answer to those questions might even serve as a good promotion for the guild... soo idk.. :D

Pffft you just full lazy to answer the same question 58568525 Times ADMIT IT. And Mods can't stay on top of it all the time sometimes by the time they get to it damage is already done or like I said thread would end up getting locked or deleted anyways what I was suggesting would help bypass that. Less of another headache to deal with.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
I would have to be with Mord on this one...

It would be a very good idea, As long as the thread would be locked after it. Could esally be unloked if the person in charged of it wanted to upgrade something. To general question ppl could just pm the thread maker in forum or in game with their questions.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Make a thread then make a website and put it in your sig lol I advertise Harshland every time I post. XD
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Sweetie

Lmao, there would be no need for that. Thats just making everything more difficult and time wasting.

Offline Sweetie

It would either have to be locked after being made or have a constant check.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Not really it could be done just like how faction icons are submitted, send a GM or Aga a mail on forums and it has to be pre coded on how you want it to layout that way only thing Mod or GM has to do is copy paste. Well to be organized it would probably have to all go to Aga so there's no "well I sent it to blah blah blah" I YAY MORE MAIL FOR AGA lololol. It could be formattef

subject: Faction Advertisement: (Faction email or what you want the thread title to be)
body: Including videos websites Ect how you want it formatted what color you want it in you'd have to pre format yourself it's not the gm or mods job.

All gm or mod has to do is copy paste if you want to change it

subject: Change to: title of thread
body: new advertisement

and ofc in all this gm or mod can review it to see if they feel it's appropriate for posting and what not

Offline CookieMonstarr

• Cookie Crook
  • The Cookie Crook
I mean, how could it not be a good idea for people to get to know the factions they're going to join beforehand, it'll save a majority of the fly-by-night players for the most part. It'll also give us yet another chance to show off some of the competition here for those who have come looking to compete.
I'mma Cookie Monstarr