Epic Perfect World

Help>:)

Offline Chris

K considering the shoutbox is a little bit more dead than a limp damn noodle.

Pardon my french, Ive been going through a hell of a week and wish SOMETHING would work fine just for once.

My problem, >     

Me- Enters game
Me- Playing for about 5minutes
Me- "Wtf..... I cant move, THE ***? Im frozen now, i can move but nothing else can, and i cant chat"
Me- -Mad face-

Now.

Tell how 2 fix? Thanks would be appreciated.

Atm im on a perfect connection of internet so i know damn well thats not it. Some people over skype had sad that maybe you guys blocked my port? Dunnow tf theyre talking about but yea.

HELPME, ^^

(No i am not reposting this in bugs or some crap, Even if this does take me about 5 days to get a reply.)

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
the interwebs your stealing is blocking the port not the game itself but you were saying your not able to get on, if you freeze 5 min into the game I guarantee you its the owner of the internet shutting you off or their isp auto blocking you. Heck I dunno, thats why I never applied for a internet CS position :D
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Chris

the interwebs your stealing is blocking the port not the game itself but you were saying your not able to get on, if you freeze 5 min into the game I guarantee you its the owner of the internet shutting you off or their isp auto blocking you. Heck I dunno, thats why I never applied for a internet CS position :D

Stealing? I think not, it was under my list of connections kk? ^^ And i think he has gone to bed now so i doubt he notices =p