Epic Perfect World

can psychic buff last longer?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
well image "im plying on mg and a psy buff me (from our pt..) and a sin with str genie apsing me " wat i can do without mana ..?
i rly dont see any reason to dont make it atleast for 30min (l3l) but when that happend ..?
u said it will take 20/15 sec to rebuff , could ask aga to remove ct from this skill and it will like wolf emblem on sin , insta cast
its my option cuz many time happened to me , even when i went 3v3 event ... (random 3v3) i had wait for it ..
1-if somebody cast it being in your pt i feel bad for you for having brainless ppl in your team.
2-the remove ct or insta cast sound decent.
3- make the buff be a self cast like silence

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
the problem isnt that its 10 minutes, the problem is that if you recast it it does not overwrite.

therefor alot of the times your buffs run out mid fight.

either way aga said he wont touch any skills, and its prob hard coded anyway
it is same on some other classes.
wizard's Arcane defence is just 5min, and it does not overwrite aswell. (and its kinda annoying, + it uses some chi)
u should not be lazy, and rebuff urself whenever u need it. (atleast psy buffs aren't purge able)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
god i can't believe this server filled with retards that also -1 a suggestion wont even hurt mobs ..yet they make threads crying to boost there classes 
shiiters u need to boost ur brains before you try to boost your gears

no i'm not mad .. but i'm sick of your tears epw 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
god i can't believe this server filled with retards that also -1 a suggestion wont even hurt mobs ..yet they make threads crying to boost there classes
shiiters u need to boost ur brains before you try to boost your gears

no i'm not mad .. but i'm sick of your tears epw
Well said
And lmao

Offline Xyris

• Faction: Sims
a lot have good points to as why it's nice idea , why it's not so nice idea but do to the fact that it been said that it will not be possible. agree to bump~derp~Cherp me own suggestion however would of been nice to have or if one day if it could be possible for buffs to only be used on psychic kind of like assassin tidal protection is locked to assassin only. that way none would be worried about ppl making alt  psychic's for buffs alone.

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Yah and can we have more range as a bless box >.> id use it more than 5att/def bless box  :) ok thanks GMz

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Yah and can we have more range as a bless box >.> id use it more than 5att/def bless box  :) ok thanks GMz
?? play 1 archer if u want more range wtf

Disrupted

Can i please get auto buff option like venos pets

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Already been said that Agatio won't edit skills.. (Which isn't true because he edited the spark requirement for a few squad buffs?)

However, I'll state again, it's a bad idea. Simply because if this is added then all classes w/ self buffs would want a 'boost' as well.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I support this to increase the duration. But if you're going to increase the duration then make Soul of Vengeance just like Soul of Silence a self buff so no1 gets randomly buffed. And the way you would set up filters to prevent the Soul of Vengeance troll buffing means that EP in mass pk can't buff you outside of squad either so yeah make SoV Self buff then extend the buff duration of SoS aswell.
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2015, 07:50 pm by Deno

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Well, I guess you can lengthen duration for Arcane defense and a few others skills too. Not really game breaking or the cause to any inbalance, just makes it more convenient.  +1 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
Not a bad idea but being able to overwrite would be better.
+1 Tired of hearing this noob QQing about his buffs wearing out mid-pk. 

...  :pig-8: 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
No man sorry :C

Goldengate

Let's just make Glaives available for Psychics as well  :-\ They will cast faster...