Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World | Holy Alliance | The Dream!

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Goldengate

:normal-2: ok
Congratz on your blue name qt  :-*

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
not bad not good ..
give track list

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
not bad not good ..
give track list
i think i put it look on vid description

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Chromatic Healing Beam's heal has saved me many times tbh, it is a good skill to use when nobody is taking considerable damage/is being focused. Of course spamming it is no good and prioritizing heals is necessary but it's not a "forbidden" skill like most players want to make it seem, if the pt isn't being pushed, most EPs will just spam it and don't come tell me you don't. Plus it also helps keeping track of who's in range. 

But yeah, don't spam it and rebuff faster.

Disrupted

its a video cool

Goldengate

Chromatic Healing Beam's heal has saved me many times tbh, it is a good skill to use when nobody is taking considerable damage/is being focused. Of course spamming it is no good and prioritizing heals is necessary but it's not a "forbidden" skill like most players want to make it seem, if the pt isn't being pushed, most EPs will just spam it and don't come tell me you don't. Plus it also helps keeping track of who's in range.

But yeah, don't spam it and rebuff faster.
That's why I didn't max Pantheon's Blessing at all... I just keep on spamming magic shell and vanguard spirit AOE when needed...
I also go full magic and -99% channeling which enables me to heal more and faster than typical average clerics xD