Epic Perfect World

Information about the server.

Offline Rhappy

• Characters: Rhappy
  • Faction: Rhapsody
So, is this one of those insta cast and 5.0 APS kind of server? Any kind of balance at all or some class dominates it all?
#1 Werebeast

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
no...
well if they remove def camp and spark genie , will be balance : l

Offline Rhappy

So there's no insta casting mages, right? And by Spark you mean Wizards combo to reduce Fire defense to 0, hmm?
#1 Werebeast

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
im not sure but i think with ct skill mage can have 99% ct (with dragon weap)
 normal its 89 (if im wrong someone say it..)
and yes
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2015, 06:27 am by Esra

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Welcome to the server, Rhappy.

Offline Rhappy

What about cubi gold, pain in the ass to get it?
How about 3rd fairy, long version? (That Delta waves crap)

I'm not in yet, Blis, but I will keep it in mind.
#1 Werebeast

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You can vote for gold every 6 hours. You get 3 gold every 6 hours.

As for culti, start with the Dreamweaver Port Elder and then go from there. Finish your FB89 culti and then you can use a Third fairy card to get Celestial. No need to do the Delta waves. :)

Welcome. :)

P.S. Plenty of guides here:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Bareback

So there's no insta casting mages, right? And by Spark you mean Wizards combo to reduce Fire defense to 0, hmm?
There is insta casting mages, base casting with decent gear is -93 with a channeling weapon. You can, however, wear an attack level weapon with -2 channeling and with demon moist (-20) you will be -99.

There is no 5.0 aps sins (well, unless you are demon but it's been a while since I saw a demon sin), maximum you can get is 3.33 base (it is not really capped, but takes an absurd amount of mats/time and luck to get the gear needed for anything higher than that), which is 4.0 with quicken proc/windshield.

Gold is not much needed, you can get it by voting at panel. Gearing will take a while unless you got some friends who will help you gear up - don't count on gearing yourself up with only one character. You'll either have to have a farming alt (assassin) or make bunch of level 135 alts and do morai event every saturday. Third fairy is not the problem, it can be bought in shop for small amount of coins after you're done with first fairy.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team

Hey, you have to do just first part of culti www.tinyurl.com/culti-pw - it ends on Eden/Brimstone Pit, basically takes like 30mins and then you can use 3rd Demon/Sage fairy (you buy it with coins, basically for free). No need to do any delta etc. even if you want to switch cultivation in future. Cubi gold you can get by voting/donating. You can vote every 6hours and you get 3gold each time, so it's not really hard if you do that regularly and you can get decent amount of gold quite soon.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2015, 08:33 am by Alexypk

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Actually you get the third stage fairy as a quest reward after turning in the eden / brim quest.
Unless that has been changend in the past few weeks, but even then you can buy it for coins from the gods giving npc. like others said.

You can vote for gold, (3 gold every 6 hrs) or buy it from other players with ec or donate for it if you wish and no it's not rly a pain to get
EC is the main currency here (epic coins) and can be farmed in ns (pk forced map) or dozens of other places you can look up Here

Sins are usually 3.33 unless demon sparked but most are sage anyways
Wizards can have 99% channeling.
They don't dominate mass pk as much but are ofc pretty powerful in 1v1s.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Actually you get the third stage fairy as a quest reward after turning in the eden / brim quest.
Unless that has been changend in the past few weeks, but even then you can buy it for coins from the gods giving npc. like others said.

You can vote for gold, (3 gold every 6 hrs) or buy it from other players with ec or donate for it if you wish and no it's not rly a pain to get
EC is the main currency here (epic coins) and can be farmed in ns (pk forced map) or dozens of other places you can look up Here

Sins are usually 3.33 unless demon sparked but most are sage anyways
Wizards can have 99% channeling.
They don't dominate mass pk as much but are ofc pretty powerful in 1v1s.
neve for gm :tiger-40: :tiger-40: :tiger-40: :tiger-40:

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Yes, EA dominates and can 1 shot every class in Def gear
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
So, is this one of those insta cast and 5.0 APS kind of server? Any kind of balance at all or some class dominates it all?
No this server isn't run like Blue Dragon was. No insta cast mages, no double fairy/skills, no lvl500, and no rude admin that likes to roll back server just for shits and giggles.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

OT:i am 99% ct with both atk and def wep using demon quaff, this server is pretty balanced cept for WFs, sins and mystic dominating the 1v1s(yh u can cry about spark which u have 123290 ways to avoid but 4 aps GoF sins are worst ;) )

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
There is insta casting mages, base casting with decent gear is -93 with a channeling weapon. You can, however, wear an attack level weapon with -2 channeling and with demon moist (-20) you will be -99.
Well if you are talking to base chant im one of them base channel with -98% dragon weapon and base channel -87% on attack level weapon :) sage wizard

But im not good on pk since i already quit :)