• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice video and music
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
great video bro! was really fun pk. 
I hope those warning sins watch this and take note of how you and karoo played haha

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
good gameplay but  stop leading pt as a sin man. your team either don't AA or follow you into their deaths lol
Lol i fak you

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Bad video FellMyPoison  :rolleyes:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
good gameplay but  stop leading pt as a sin man. your team either don't AA or follow you into their deaths lol
actually its easier to aa on omar than it is to on most archers.
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2015, 11:21 am by Neve

Offline Azey

• Old Player
nob                      

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
actually omar is easier to aa on than most archers.
It's not only about aa'ing but also the positioning. If you have a sin leading the squand then all of your squad will be running around like headless chickens because they don't know where to stand. You're also only saying that because you have no decent ea in faction; if you had a decent ea to lead pts you wouldn't be saying that. Trust me, I used to lead pts as a sin and thought it was a good idea, now every time I see a sin leading a pt it makes me wanna cry in a corner.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It's not only about aa'ing but also the positioning. If you have a sin leading the squand then all of your squad will be running around like headless chickens because they don't know where to stand. You're also only saying that because you have no decent ea in faction; if you had a decent ea to lead pts you wouldn't be saying that.
I said most, not all archers.
Also yes, ofc you are right about a sin not beeing the best choice as a squad lead i'm just saying it actually works better than most would expect.

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
It's not only about aa'ing but also the positioning. If you have a sin leading the squand then all of your squad will be running around like headless chickens because they don't know where to stand. You're also only saying that because you have no decent ea in faction; if you had a decent ea to lead pts you wouldn't be saying that. Trust me, I used to lead pts as a sin and thought it was a good idea, now every time I see a sin leading a pt it makes me wanna cry in a corner.
But you also need to look at the party we had, 2 venos 2 sins, 2 bms, 2 healers, with that sin is fine leading. If it was an attack pt full of ea's or mg's or w/e then your right sin shouldnt lead, but for what we had it was more than fine

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
But you also need to look at the party we had, 2 venos 2 sins, 2 bms, 2 healers, with that sin is fine leading. If it was an attack pt full of ea's or mg's or w/e then your right sin shouldnt lead, but for what we had it was more than fine
I didn't watch the video so I didn't know that, but yeah, I guess a sin is more than fine for that.