Epic Perfect World

Cleric DD

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Just like every class in 1v1 , EP has disadvantages as well . And as awesome their lock is , its only good enough to be used as defense tool . The only offensive thing about it is the fact ep can sog you and land all his debuffs on you but thats about it . You cant really kill someone if you sog him or if you hit the guy while he is on sleep effect he wakes up so..... Its not unbeatable but its really good for 1v1 .
true, but what makes EPs OP is def camping as some EP which i dont wanna name to dont bring in drama constantly does, and when u keep sleeping sogging shackling and so on and spamming 3 spark, u cant lose, whats good in EPs is that they will never lose at max they will stall the fight(unless the EP feels like braveheart  and goes full DD while is getting comboed)
Also sorry for double post.
Last Edit: Sept 01, 2015, 09:43 pm by Noobed

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Sins, mystics, veno, wiz, are from far better than cleric in 1v1..

It's what people don't realise...
It's not really a stunlock since we can't hit during them...
Hit during sleep = remove effect
Hit on SoG = 0 damage
It's literraly different of freez, seal, stun, knowdown, occult, ...ect
Say the name of another Cleric than me who beat BeWitch or Woda or 1337 or any sins or best players of any class ?
I'm literraly alone as DD Cleric ... Not for nothing.
stop making me laugh

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
Sins, mystics, veno, wiz, are from far better than cleric in 1v1..

It's what people don't realise...
It's not really a stunlock since we can't hit during them...
Hit during sleep = remove effect
Hit on SoG = 0 damage
It's literraly different of freez, seal, stun, knowdown, occult, ...ect
Say the name of another Cleric than me who beat BeWitch or Woda or 1337 or any sins or best players of any class ?
I'm literraly alone as DD Cleric ... Not for nothing.
Say the name of another Cleric than me who beat BeWitch or Woda or 1337 or any sins or best players of any class ? excuse me what u did?

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Say the name of another Cleric than me who beat BeWitch or Woda or 1337 or any sins or best players of any class ? excuse me what u did?
xD. I don't wanna offend anyone here.

Offline ErebusIX

• Don't raise your voice, improve your argument
  • Characters: ErebusIX
  • Faction: 0FKGiven - Hellrazor
This is rlly interesting, altho ill say every1 has a diff point of view and playing style, each with pro's and con's.
Like if go full DD and get dropped super fast by def camping "OP" players, cause im not into def camping ect (dont mean to offend any1 tho just my opinion :D), altho i catch u in att its 1-3 hits dead depending on class. But i respect other cleris for being the best they can, i just decided to go def and heal altho i still have an att set while in def if need to help kill something. From time to time i do go att for nw or pk but otherwise ill be support.
and yea im a demon cleric and i love it, have seen allot of other cleric in action and tbh some/1 "great" ones gank u while getting last hit and then say "what u die by me" most ppls on this server know exacly who this is, hit him and he litterly becomes "BOLT" for SZ.... funny thoo xD
I'm a no1 unknown so dont bother me to prove anything, ill exept the noob status anyday, just want to try and have fun :D, and would not mind to befriend some other dd cleris for pk togheter, that would be awsome, power to the cleris, and mystics suck <33 :P

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
 power to the cleris, and mystics suck <33 :P
I will say this again. 1v1 bad hubby  :tiger-33:

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar

He beated you.
Proof ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-W8cE25jNM

OmegaRa

Hello, Mr. Leito. After watching this video, I would like to 1v1 you!

IGN AuraOmega.