Epic Perfect World

Cleric DD

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
So I'm wondering what weapon and what type of stats u need for r8to use for cleric no support just dd
Artifex

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
New to magic classes I assume?
Magic, channeling, and attack levels. Simple as that. 
The rest is up to your skills & gameplay :-\

Goldengate

So I'm wondering what weapon and what type of stats u need for r8to use for cleric no support just dd
-6% channeling (-9% channeling if you are lucky) on top, pants and boots and wrists.
For weapons, you need a purify and an attack weapon.
Purify Weapon should these following add-ons;
Purify Spell
And any other defence add-ons which might be useful
Attack Weapon should have these following add-ons;
Attack add-on (Stop rerolling if you reach above 22 attack levels)
And any other useful add-ons like channeling, magic, strength and attack levels.
Don't worry about channeling too much as you can spam using magic shell (if you are a sage) to reach 99% channeling, of course it implies to you if you have 79% channeling (which is pretty easy to get as you need only a total of -10% channeling from R8 ). 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Dunno , atk level just like any other class ? xd 

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
-6% channeling (-9% channeling if you are lucky) on top, pants and boots and wrists.
For weapons, you need a purify and an attack weapon.
Purify Weapon should these following add-ons;
Purify Spell
And any other defence add-ons which might be useful
Attack Weapon should have these following add-ons;
Attack add-on (Stop rerolling if you reach above 22 attack levels)
And any other useful add-ons like channeling, magic, strength and attack levels.
Don't worry about channeling too much as you can spam using magic shell (if you are a sage) to reach 99% channeling, of course it implies to you if you have 79% channeling (which is pretty easy to get as you need only a total of -10% channeling from R8 ).
Actually I need a purify weapon only for the most ultra broken class: sins
Still use at least 4 weap... lvl150 dragon (-16% chan), puri, def lvl, atk lvl.
Channeling is usefull for Demon DD cleric...
It's useless for sage support or DD, people are just stupid prefering a perfect def/chan build (for support) when switching is 100000% better.
Still requiere rapidity, skills and anticipation but... each one do what he can do with his lvl of skills...
Don't really care about the amount of attack lvl tbh... I generally reach 90+ atk lvl in DD mode, my damage are low, DD cleric are more based on timing & skills, not at all on output damage...

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Dunno , atk level just like any other class ? xd
 Actually no you dont really need att lvl with ep . DD ep requires alot of patience and timing on skills other then that nothing special . Gear also doesnt matter much , unless you are demon ep then you would need channeling gear like -6 on parts lets say .

Goldengate

Actually I need a purify weapon only for the most ultra broken class: sins
Still use at least 4 weap... lvl150 dragon (-16% chan), puri, def lvl, atk lvl.
Channeling is usefull for Demon DD cleric...
It's useless for sage support or DD, people are just stupid prefering a perfect def/chan build (for support) when switching is 100000% better.
Still requiere rapidity, skills and anticipation but... each one do what he can do with his lvl of skills...
Don't really care about the amount of attack lvl tbh... I generally reach 90+ atk lvl in DD mode, my damage are low, DD cleric are more based on timing & skills, not at all on output damage...
Purify wep is also good against wbs and bms, where they also abuse aps which can be a bit difficult to escape.

Demons also have a skill which reduces metal resistance by 30% which is very useful before setting someone to sleep/attack combo.

Most EPs don't even know the existence of scripts, switching gears instantly is good for both DDs and support EPs.

I don't even get why many EPs aim for -12%/-6% chan when they can spam magic shell and use dragon wep.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
Purify wep is also good against wbs and bms, where they also abuse aps which can be a bit difficult to escape.

Demons also have a skill which reduces metal resistance by 30% which is very useful before setting someone to sleep/attack combo.

Most EPs don't even know the existence of scripts, switching gears instantly is good for both DDs and support EPs.

I don't even get why many EPs aim for -12%/-6% chan when they can spam magic shell and use dragon wep.
1/ Puri weap is useless against barb with their knockdown... anyway there aren't any barb in this server against who I don't go full DD mode/atk weap. Puri against BM yeah it happend... BMs sucks in this server anyway. 
2/ Mh ok...
3/ Lol... all aren't that much tryhard, alot of players know scripts or macro since a long time... Like before the existence of PW tbh... It's a choice to use it or no.. I'm far of this lvl of nerdism...
4/ We are like 2/3 DD cleric.. Rest are just support because they like it, or because they suck as DD, or because they prefer always play a skilless gameplay, or because they don't assume to play DD Cleric, because of course Cleric = only support... Submission mentality.. you know ?

Goldengate

1/ Puri weap is useless against barb with their knockdown... anyway there aren't any barb in this server against who I don't go full DD mode/atk weap. Puri against BM yeah it happend... BMs sucks in this server anyway.
2/ Mh ok...
3/ Lol... all aren't that much tryhard, alot of players know scripts or macro since a long time... Like before the existence of PW tbh... It's a choice to use it or no.. I'm far of this lvl of nerdism...
4/ We are like 2/3 DD cleric.. Rest are just support because they like it, or because they suck as DD, or because they prefer always play a skilless gameplay, or because they don't assume to play DD Cleric, because of course Cleric = only support... Submission mentality.. you know ?
EPs are one of most OP classes in the game. Their constant stunlock is unbeatable...

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
EPs are one of most OP classes in the game. Their constant stunlock is unbeatable...
Sins, mystics, veno, wiz, are from far better than cleric in 1v1..

It's what people don't realise...
It's not really a stunlock since we can't hit during them...
Hit during sleep = remove effect
Hit on SoG = 0 damage
It's literraly different of freez, seal, stun, knowdown, occult, ...ect
Say the name of another Cleric than me who beat BeWitch or Woda or 1337 or any sins or best players of any class ?
I'm literraly alone as DD Cleric ... Not for nothing.

Goldengate

Hit on SoG = 0 damage
Say the name of another Cleric than me who beat BeWitch or Woda or 1337 or any sins or best players of any class ?
At least we got a lot of EP academies in this server  :P

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Just like every class in 1v1 , EP has disadvantages as well . And as awesome their lock is , its only good enough to be used as defense tool . The only offensive thing about it is the fact ep can sog you and land all his debuffs on you but thats about it . You cant really kill someone if you sog him or if you hit the guy while he is on sleep effect he wakes up so..... Its not unbeatable but its really good for 1v1 .

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Easy get ct gears  good attack lvl weap and soulburn will do all job : ) best EP me :police:

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
If u want to 1v1 my DD ep message me on game EmergencyZ 
Artifex

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

Hit on SoG = 0 damage
Despair>Leizo :-\ :-\