Epic Perfect World

Time Zone

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
I'ma european Player, and this is a european server, not a asian one, it would be impossible to adjust tw times for everyone, Aga and the GMs already made it 2 hours later to adjust.

Lets not forget not only DO, but all factions have players from all part of the world that have to adjust, I can tell you that me in my case have to prescind from my saturday go out with friends to come home for TW. And labs fro example have to wake up in middle of the night to come TW. Everyone in NH make sacrificies to attaend TW. We cant just adpat TW times to what ppl would like to.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
In my opinion, the current TW times are the best for the majority of the players around the world. Putting them earlier would screw everyone up and give advantage only to a minority of players. If you think that your faction is screwed up by the TW times then get more ppl from other time zones instead of just 1 or 2 time zones.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
In my opinion, the current TW times are the best for the majority of the players around the world. Putting them earlier would screw everyone up and give advantage only to a minority of players. If you think that your faction is screwed up by the TW times then get more ppl from other time zones instead of just 1 or 2 time zones.
I agree with this one and a lot of the others as well lol, getting more people from different timezones would be best. o;

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
They should make it 1-2hours later then it is so around 9or 10 pmp

Offline RankNine

• REQUIEM Leader
  • REQUIEM - We are collective, resistance is futile
Yea, 1-2 hrs earlier TW will be nice for us, Europian players.
I remember, before when i play on US official servers, 5am TW man, big problem for all of us from EU.

Offline CookieMonstarr

• Cookie Crook
  • The Cookie Crook
it's not only the lack of faction members that makes the disadvantage suck, it's also the fact that TW is probably the only common ground you're going to find on servers like this. For many people, it's the only way they really get to have fun out there. While it might mess with people at first to move the times, it could also help alot of people out. Either that, or possibly set up some other little events for those who don't have the chance to TW.
I'mma Cookie Monstarr