Epic Perfect World

Outcasts☆ vs The Broken Alliance™

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Black Desert BNS not worth
idk... just waiting for North American release that announced a month ago. I have a lot of friends that are gonna play and want me to go too. Plus I've been waiting years and refused to read Korean to play it.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
idk... just waiting for North American release that announced a month ago. I have a lot of friends that are gonna play and want me to go too. Plus I've been waiting years and refused to read Korean to play it.
only good thing about bs is this

the cosmetic part

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

I been wating for B&S since 2009 :police: there is russian one with english patch if you wanna play while NA/EU is out www.playbns.com

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
only good thing about bs is this

the cosmetic part
I love games with customization. That's the main reason why I'm even interested.

I been wating for B&S since 2009 :police: there is russian one with english patch if you wanna play while NA/EU is out www.playbns.com

I think I might. I tried to get into GW2 too much PvE, TERA I haven't bothered to try since it was subscription based.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:'( damn i come to read drama and its been cleaned.. now cancer spam of tera and blade&soul bye

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

i did try that one but have a lot of bugs and russian no thanks lol

:'( damn i come to read drama and its been cleaned.. now cancer spam of tera and blade&soul bye

new era games best : D

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
lmao that ending :normal-2:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
forever best known player me rev

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice video dude