Epic Perfect World

long outdated shop redacted

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Aww and im tpo close to broke atm.
Will be stalking the thread though to look at the pretty art you make.
aww ;u;/ ty ty
Well I guess this is full but so I know when you reopen ... would you be willing to accept payment in damas if you are trying to improve gears ^^?
Ex. Anime full body = 900 damas ?
Bump

Yeah, sorry, I'll be closing now, but I'll be willing to accept those sorts of items next time. I'll hopefully reopen within a week, if I can work fast enough. e-e

I'd like either the colored chibi or a full body, kind of want to look at which fash I'd use. I'm kind of torn because what I want to use I think would make an awesome full body. But also really want a chibi to match the other you did. 3: the struggle...
Ic ic o:
Okay, so I'll be closing now. Zyokunt and Three, please pm me/post your screenshots & details. Thank you.*
*Yes, it was kind of first come first serve, but I probably won't go against the order of posts unless I have something against the type of drawing you want/do not want to do it at hte moment.
(:

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
i :pig-48: you

I'll send the details within 30mins or so!
Awh, I see. 3: Grats guys, I'll have to stalk for next time
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
http://imgur.com/a/uuny3 my wf, simple af fashion for you :pig-8: :pig-48:
you can decide w/e you wanna do (pose and such)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
i :pig-48: you

I'll send the details within 30mins or so!

<333

Awh, I see. 3: Grats guys, I'll have to stalk for next time
sorry u//u;;

http://imgur.com/a/uuny3 my wf, simple af fashion for you :pig-8: :pig-48:
you can decide w/e you wanna do (pose and such)

ty ty  :D What type of facial expression do you want, though? ;u;
//also pls give me an idea or general mood (like happy, etc) ;e; Idk really what to do otherwise

(:
Don't be sorry, I understand. ^^ Was just wanting to surprise someone, can still try later. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
<333
sorry u//u;;
ty ty  :D What type of facial expression do you want, though? ;u;
//also pls give me an idea or general mood (like happy, etc) ;e; Idk really what to do otherwise
:normal-37: make her look all sexy faced if you know what I mean

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
:normal-37: make her look all sexy faced if you know what I mean
:normal-2: :normal-2: sure, lmao, I'll try.
(:

icyyuki

Aww you finally made a shop and I missed D: but it's ok, look forward to your new
drawings! 

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
wip of Three's

Will probably finish today or by tomorrow

reworking zyo's a bit because i don't really like the style meh but i probably won't change too much of it tbh

:'(

Aww you finally made a shop and I missed D: but it's ok, look forward to your new
drawings!

:x Sorry, & thanks

edit: colours aren't actually that bright, the screenshotting program i use just increases the saturation when it uploads stuff
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 06:45 pm by ☣EvilEye23☣
(:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Finished Three's!  ^-^
I'll probably try a different style for Zyo's, but anyways, here it is, with other versions as well. I'll be finishing that one before I reopen, if I reopen. :P

(:

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Finished Three's!  ^-^
I'll probably try a different style for Zyo's, but anyways, here it is, with other versions as well. I'll be finishing that one before I reopen, if I reopen. :P

It is AMAZE-BALLS! love it <3 thank you once again :3

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
It is AMAZE-BALLS! love it <3 thank you once again :3
<33 You're welcome, and ty  O:-)
(:
Finished Three's!  ^-^

Unf.
-flails-
Sexy+tough af. 

art hoarde