Epic Perfect World

Team Protections for Heroic Battle

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Bro I get killed by my team more than the enemy team, fix it quickly.

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 if possible

annyoing when u have bm's and they aoe stun all and everything so even teammates cant do something :c
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Answering to the main question, sadly there's no way for me to put team protections in the custom events.  But I like the map though, I don't know which one could be better for this event.
Maybe the morai map? Can you try to twerk somethin with the order protections since its already in the pk settings.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
put the event entrance in each morai order (since u added them to calendar teleport anyway)
each morai order 20 chests
same idea
but order vs order vs order
order protection will be activated once u join and since that glitch occurs that it re-activates, people wont kill team members
will be a 3way event
lumi vs shrowd vs corona
20 of each (so people wouldnt join more times either)
if is by order, no1 will leave the sht to re-join coz they'd join same order lmao
just a way it would be done idk

Offline Drive

• 🌙
put the event entrance in each morai order (since u added them to calendar teleport anyway)
same idea
order protection will be activated once u join and since that glitch occurs that it re-activates, people wont kill team members
will be a 3way event
lumi vs shrowd vs corona
if is by order, no1 will leave the sht to re-join coz they'd join same order lmao
I think if it becomes a 3 way event,people would just be more confused and it would be a bigger mess then it is.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I think if it becomes a 3 way event,people would just be more confused and it would be a bigger mess then it is.
not sure how ppl are confused anyway since its just 1sht to do..
pvp and dig a chest
in a 3way they'd just have to dig both chests to win or when 2 chests are digged, those team with the chest digged lose, 1 team wins
so there will be competitivity + event will last more (since atm its over in 5 to 10 minutes... )

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Making it with 3 teams might be bad due to the gank option in it :/ 2 Teams would tag along to screw the other one.
Also by order its not positive sure to have the 20 members, what if Corona only gets 5 inside and others get 20 20 ?
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2015, 11:35 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
same idea
will be a 3way event
lumi vs shrowd vs corona
I like this idea but I agree with et, it could be really unfair if one order doesn't get as many as the rest did :-X

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
not sure how ppl are confused anyway since its just 1sht to do..
pvp and dig a chest
in a 3way they'd just have to dig both chests to win or when 2 chests are digged, those team with the chest digged lose, 1 team wins
so there will be competitivity + event will last more (since atm its over in 5 to 10 minutes... )
Let's all join Shroud and win every event.

Bro I get killed by my team more than the enemy team, fix it quickly.
I like it because friendly fire makes the game more like CS:GO

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
I like it the way it is, its fun. Still makes me laugh how half the people just stand there buffing/squading etc for 5 mins when it starts and you just walk passed and dig the chest.

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
ive been wondering, if its possible to implement the same thing that's there in nation wars. like you get some temporary nation on your head and nation protect, that way you don't hit your own nation mates.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What rank are you?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Let's all join Shroud and win every event.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
and ye, true

Goldengate

What rank are you?
He probably plays as a random sin with OP gears...