Epic Perfect World

Team Protections for Heroic Battle

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Don't know if this already suggested but is there a way to implement some sort of protection for your team mates for Heroic Battle? Yeah, you could always squad up with people but what about the others who aren't in your squad? It's kind of annoying when you end up AoE purging your team trying to purge someone on the enemy team and when you're trying to use certain skills and end up CCing you team instead.  :-X

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Yes please +10000000
I always aoe my team by accident or one of my team mate attacks me ;-;
I'd love this

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Last I checked with Agatio, this was not able to be added. Something to do with the map or something. 

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Last I checked with Agatio, this was not able to be added. Something to do with the map or something.

Aw...

Opulence

I wish there was some way around it but guess not  :'(.
Don't get me wrong I love the event and I'm going to keep going to it ... but there are some issues xD
Better now though that aga put in the icon to show who is not on your team - seems that there is also a problem where people on the red team have their bubble disappear.
We've lost a few times from that happening lmao ...

Just gonna throw out there that team balancing is sometimes unequal (numbers wise), and some spawn spots suck (right into the enemy ... maybe this is intentional).
Otherwise its all good ^^

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
If its possible at all....+1  :-[

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Don't get me wrong I love the event and I'm going to keep going to it ... but there are some issues xD
Better now though that aga put in the icon to show who is not on your team - seems that there is also a problem where people on the red team have their bubble disappear.

Just gonna throw out there that team balancing is sometimes unequal (numbers wise), and some spawn spots suck (right into the enemy ... maybe this is intentional).
Personally, I'm not a fan of the map that's used for this event. I think using a TT map would be cool. 

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
This is a fun event and it would be great to have protections or a better way to know who is on your team. I see people hitting their team members every time I go. Aoes are also an issue. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Well the red aura disappears after purge.. But it pops back after few seconds. Fortunately the "MP buff" for red team isn't purgeable. (the buff will soon be renamed and recolored to make it stand out better.)
And the balance problem "is being addressed"   :P

Answering to the main question, sadly there's no way for me to put team protections in the custom events.  But I like the map though, I don't know which one could be better for this event.

Opulence

Well the red aura disappears after purge.. But it pops back after few seconds. Fortunately the "MP buff" for red team isn't purgeable. (the buff will soon be renamed and recolored to make it stand out better.)

Answering to the main question, sadly there's no way for me to put team protections in the custom events.  But I like the map though, I don't know which one could be better for this event.
Are you sure about the red bubble situation ...
A barb from red team camped our chest for idk probably more than a few minutes and then dug it ... we had no idea xD as he had no bubble.
I'm assuming its not possible for your own team to dig the opponent's chest either (unless it is ... then derp ... -_-)

Idm the map I just wish spawns would occur in the mutual area (not near either teams chest)

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Overall it's a fun event and good way to get Event Tokens and such. But I guess at the moment it's more so a work in progress and trial and error when it comes to balancing things out and such.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Would be nice but not possible i gues :/

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

There is some sort of glitch happening sometimes.
I was in team red the other day and one of our teammates didn't have a red bubble nor the buff icon BUT linked us the red team token thingy you get while entering.
I only saw this happening once though but the bubble glitching out and just not appearing on players happens rather often actually.
Sometimes it appears again after a few seconds and disspapears again (w/o a purge) but not rly a biggie since you added the buff icon.
I like the event and the map its held on though.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I was in team red the other day and one of our teammates didn't have a red bubble nor the buff icon BUT linked us the red team token thingy you get while entering.
I only saw this happening once though but the bubble glitching out and just not appearing on players happens rather often actually.
Sometimes it appears again after a few seconds and disspapears again (w/o a purge) but not rly a biggie since you added the buff icon.
I like the event and the map its held on though.
Yeah it glitches sometimes.
Also +1 to the suggestion thought it may not be possible.
It is really annoying when you get aoed or even killed by your own teammate because people do not pay attention. :-X

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Idm the map I just wish spawns would occur in the mutual area (not near either teams chest)
Alright, I'm fixing it now, this will apply starting with next event :)

I will look into it.