Epic Perfect World

Pwi players

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
level 100* qq [ and i was close 2 100 2
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
ppls mind is on they eyes labs that fash made me very good person in DW every wanted a ride from my horse but in here my char is like camed from hell so ppl dont like it,who would like a persons looks like that? problem is my lovers in NH IS ALOT and that was cuz of fights w had before, but yet i killed who tried 2 kill me alot of NH players r my closet freinds i would call them bro or sis that was cuz me and they didnt atk rechader 2 make hate ,i think there is like 10 ppl hates me in NH alot other ones likes me but those 10 person r active on WCs or awww posts in site so they act thinks against me and ppl see and they think i am bad person or .... its ok aloooooooooooooooot off ppl in game pms me u r not that bad after all, let me tell u this way i always be freindly with everyone, as in past post i said 2 u labs i like u u know what u said? dumbass what i can do 2 this hate be lower? do u want i come out of sz and u kill me 10-20 times? we be ok? 2 anyone got alot of loves i say this :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
labs good try, when u dinged level 10 with wiz i was in ur sq so u coldnt solo fc with wizard and awww sell 2 me so stop lieing, seccend there is no ppl freind , its NH members hates me and those PPL r close 2 NH i goooooooooooooooooooooooooot alot of freinds, but as old days labs u always say we not i say ppl not us, u hate me sooooo much i know it, ppl know it why u r trying 2 say every one does? leave PK think cuz that foolish combo made me kill u and ur freinds alot,but sadly u never killed me u would say against of it , but freind dont lie and be a man, as i told i never lie, u know in DW u was my freind but in fact u was my enemy do u remember how u qqed in wc for that wizzy think? [i beted i can one shot her and blk gaved hes stuff 2 her] u would kill u self on that, freind every one does like me but some dudes in ur fac most of them dont its ok, and awww stop saying dumbass or such thinks 2 me it proves ur family how actet 2 u 2 trash talk with ppl seccend proves ur hate on me [u should hide it] and as i told i only trash talks when i got mad as hell and just 1,2 persons in ur fac one is that boy got alot of hairs seccend is that dude touched hes eyeborrow ;)

perfect example why ppl dislike you... LMAO ... u just gave a better example than i did...

and umm..  my wiz already had r9 by then lmao.. and i was doing fcs with u on my sin ... i try to say somethign nice about you and u start making shyt up trashtalking ... just like u did with teh SS's u posted in an earlier post... ..

as for everything  else you said.. this is what i understood .... awepqhb qpeivbqnp pqieubvpqejnr pquvpiqenbr pqierbgvpqi vpr pqieubrp pweiurb qq ...

:/ ..

anyawys.. no point talking to an illiterate child. 

have a good day.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
labs ur wizzy is rank 9? well gratz i didnt knew it when did u got it? btw i dinged 103 in goons time im sure u awww got rank 9 recently am i right sir?
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
labs when u want lie sir, say in a place i cant see ok? its ok im most hated person ever but dude atleast i dont lie at all, i still have dobt ur sin be 100 and u soloed fc for me? i remember when i played with Evangline u was r8 wizzy and one shot~ and in that time my sin was 103 u know its like 1year and half my sin is 103 sir if i am right when was goonz? i dinged 103 3 mounts~ before t remove idk how much times, sir when u r gonna leave lieing and start 2 live in real world? if u have any dobts from my sins level go ask in dw ppl who knows me they ll tell u, sir for god sake for make me bad guy dont lie ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
i am not that person who trys 2 beat me down sooo badly labs i get atked by 3 of our ally members when i resed but they faild [those 3 r in 10 person] i showed SS of it. and u say 2 my fac i atk NH members and i kill them? why dont u stop? what did i done 2 u? i just killed u dude its a game happens try 2 accept it, and again dont use we say I when u was say anythink ;)

Have a good day 2 if it makes u happy xD
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Hammm why nabs allways QQ when they get killed becouse of 3sparks or genie? lmao 1sth thing Sparks are a skill. 2nd Is PK in PK every skill is alowed or apo, do what u can to kill ure adversary ... if u gank then ya ure lame and suk and u should delete game...but if he killed u 1 on 1 useing everything he got thats game...no1 sayd u cant use sparks too or whatever...."I got killed by 3sparks" lamed excuse for dieing...ure fool bec u dont know how to use it to kill ure adversary or dont use it or dont know how to deffend against it.

srry for bad words but was the right words xD  :police:  8)

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
well im 100% with u and u r right
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Munin

Hammm why nabs allways QQ when they get killed becouse of 3sparks or genie? lmao 1sth thing Sparks are a skill. 2nd Is PK in PK every skill is alowed or apo, do what u can to kill ure adversary ... if u gank then ya ure lame and suk and u should delete game...but if he killed u 1 on 1 useing everything he got thats game...no1 sayd u cant use sparks too or whatever...."I got killed by 3sparks" lamed excuse for dieing...ure fool bec u dont know how to use it to kill ure adversary or dont use it or dont know how to deffend against it.

srry for bad words but was the right words xD  :police:  8)

+100

@ Senbonzakura

oh ive forgot ur the master in making guys happy even when it need a.a.f.s. isnt it ?

and i dunno how you helped him, i can say i made a lot of runs with him for his dominance robe  so i guess ima helped more then u did beside ur sugarwords.

have a nice day  and i dun have any imaginations about what u would love to call meh  :P

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Offline Dazbro

You make the most pointless posts ever. Just shut the *** up sir. You bad. You mad. You sad. We get it. We all got it months ago. Just give up on trying to talk bad about a small group of people over pk related shit. Neck up or give up.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Ok this post has tanked can someone lock this before someone busts out the ruler and starts measuring?

Life is too short to be anything but Happy