Epic Perfect World

Pwi players

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
for alot of ppl this game is they lifes they life here and forget anythink goes around u like parents freinds and ...., well its good u play a game for pasting time but dont let it become ur life and be ur drugs 2 live ,when u understand what im saying u lose someone u love , dont let it be ur only goal , i am most hated person in here and every one talks against i say dont waste ur time and say how fail i am ,live , this pic im showing made me cry so i wanted 2 this 2 u cuz PWI was my only goal TILL now ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Chire

+100! Seems like ur not a bad guy, its just, u brag too much some times, thats why some ppl dislike u. But after this post, I believe ur a nice person :) keep it up, and hold on! :)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Ruffie

• RedShocker
  • -=Trust No One=-
I agree with zakura... you are a nice person.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Chire

KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Munin

for alot of ppl this game is they lifes they life here and forget anythink goes around u like parents freinds and ...., well its good u play a game for pasting time but dont let it become ur life and be ur drugs 2 live ,when u understand what im saying u lose someone u love , dont let it be ur only goal , i am most hated person in here and every one talks against i say dont waste ur time and say how fail i am ,live , this pic im showing made me cry so i wanted 2 this 2 u cuz PWI was my only goal TILL now ty.

i am not hating u for anything so not everyone hates u :)

but posting a pic and write 3 sentences about things that should be absolutely normal dun make u a nice guy for me too .

So have fun in game and dun forget its just a game.

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Offline Ste_

I wouldnt so much as to say people 'hate' you. It's more of just ingame banter, keeps things a little more interesting for some people. Personally, I dont hate anyone in game, it just makes the game less boring with that extra bit of banter.

Offline Chire

i am not hating u for anything so not everyone hates u :)

but posting a pic and write 3 sentences about things that should be absolutely normal dun make u a nice guy for me too .

So have fun in game and dun forget its just a game.

oh lord... dont u see he is trying to help ppl who are obsessed with the game? Why u have to be such a (use your imagination) , srsly, learn to like make ppl feel better , not worse. And if u cant help, then just dont try to put them down. Have fun in the game.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
i dont trash talk exept 2 times 1_ im mad as hell 2_ some ppl camed from dw and think they r god of anythink they r 1,2 person think of it im almost cool with every one,pk makes hate and i am a pk player and 25 hours in day out of sz im alone hunter and kill, some of ppl cant accept that and goes against me its ok , but i tried 2 show u its just a game and stays ingame well totaly,i never tried 2 make a person sad on trash talk exept those times rage was wrighting not my mind but i like u all u r cool :) and ty sen
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Lol Poetic your day is longggggggg. U trash talk like 90% ppl of this server, cause its competitive, ppl compete. Me in my opinion the game would imporve with a bit less of trash talking, but then its just my opinion. Ur not good or bad person, u can be good person to who you care, and a bad person to who you dislike, like everyone else.

Just chill and enjoy the game, and most of the time when someone upset you, just laugh at them. you will see your day will become much better.

Regarding the pic, its actually nice and leave us to think.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
exc tbh i am a person every one likes me even my enemys like me i am a lovely enemy and reason i got hated is for PK nothink else if u remember in DW every one liked me cuz of my white llovebird and silver mane i looked like a prince still after i got back alot of persons missed me so much so i act good but PK screwd my rep as u can see every one not hate u or like u cuz u dont pk at all or come with squads or come alone and get kill by 6 person i bet if u kill that many i kill u ll be like me ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Poetic I've never hated u. Ofc Grace has always been under your protection lol.. but I think most people understand that its the game..it def does not bring out the best side of people. I know there are people that I was crazy about on DW and I simply cannot stand on this server. Too many people see this game as their life and I'm sure in some circumstances its their only lifeline but we do need to step back and walk away to enjoy life better things, and damnit that pic made me cry too. I wanna hug that little girl.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
you think people liked you coz of ur fash. ? lmao ...   

i still remember when u were a noob in pwi, and i ran you through those FCs sometimes... u were a nice guy then (still probably are to some)...
pk did screw ur rep. not that you are any good at it, only reasons why pk screwed ur rep is not u killing anyone lol... is simply because u trash talk when u pk(as does many others, but the way you do it is different), and u gloat about things not gloatworthy, e.g sparking from stealth and occulting on a mage, is not gloat worthy,(any sin can do that) yet u do it and talk down to others in a pathetic manner, .......   putting on psy buffs on ur sin and killing ur rivals and taking SS to prove u killing them, is not gloat worthy... yet u happily post those SS on forums in ur pathetic manner .....  i can go on with example after example ... but then.. ppl will just stop reading this post... :/ 

these are all due to ur personality when u pk, not your skill with he class or anything... as a triple sparking sin has no real skill (which is you), as its the 3x spark that does the killing not the player himself....  that's why it is frowned upon...  which you don't understand and never will at this rate.....

anyways.. THAT is why ppl dislike you, ... u trashtalk in the most pathetic manner possible about the most pathetic subjects...  , and the fact that u don't understand english that well, and try to understand reasoning,,, also makes things worse lol.....

and now you post a sad pic. trying to gain everyones sympathy.....   

i'll quote what exi said..

Ur not good or bad person, u can be good person to who you care, and a bad person to who you dislike, like everyone else.

^that is true with every single person on the PLANET !! .... it's human nature.

... if you wan't a bit more respect, or care from others.. then first change yourself and your attitude, try to understand reasoning before you decide to trash talk someone, e.g: was it a somewhat fair fight, against the person you just killed ? did you have any unfair buff advantage ? etc etc.

and would also help if ur play style changes, from being a " TRIPPLE SPARK HURRRRR" sin :/  as anyone can do it lol, and it shows no real talent in playing the class it self.  i know you can do better, yet u chose not to :/..

i can see that ur trying, i'll give you credit for that, and the opportunity to prove ourself... but change urself before you expect changes from others.. posting a sad picture on the forums won't achieve  the real reason why you pulled this sympathy card.... 

on that note, it IS a nice pic. and does make you think :)

as for game being people's life.... this game is no ones life... people will always be addicted to something.. :/ watch TV or play a different game or what ever... as long as people have spare time in their hand, they will always be addicted to something, in our cases, its EPW/PWI :/

i'll quote another bit, exci said, and end this essay..

Just chill and enjoy the game, and most of the time when someone upset you, just laugh at them. you will see your day will become much better.

Regarding the pic, its actually nice and leave us to think.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
labs good try, when u dinged level 10 with wiz i was in ur sq so u coldnt solo fc with wizard and awww sell 2 me so stop lieing, seccend there is no ppl freind , its NH members hates me and those PPL r close 2 NH i goooooooooooooooooooooooooot alot of freinds, but as old days labs u always say we not i say ppl not us, u hate me sooooo much i know it, ppl know it why u r trying 2 say every one does? leave PK think cuz that foolish combo made me kill u and ur freinds alot,but sadly u never killed me u would say against of it , but freind dont lie and be a man, as i told i never lie, u know in DW u was my freind but in fact u was my enemy do u remember how u qqed in wc for that wizzy think? [i beted i can one shot her and blk gaved hes stuff 2 her] u would kill u self on that, freind every one does like me but some dudes in ur fac most of them dont its ok, and awww stop saying dumbass or such thinks 2 me it proves ur family how actet 2 u 2 trash talk with ppl seccend proves ur hate on me [u should hide it] and as i told i only trash talks when i got mad as hell and just 1,2 persons in ur fac one is that boy got alot of hairs seccend is that dude touched hes eyeborrow ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy