Epic Perfect World

FB109 Bosses

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
i've seen Magina...but i wondering if there's same boss like in hell that drop demon books instead..tried flying around in hell but just couldn't find the one wandering in hell .__. any idea where that boss spot is?
Right infront of the gates to Hall of Blasphemy/Renegade on the map. Derps around on the path infront of it.

Offline KittyMeow

• Kitteh
  • mew mew im a kitteh>;3
  • Characters: KittyMeow
  • Faction: GotMilk?
Right infront of the gates to Hall of Blasphemy/Renegade on the map. Derps around on the path infront of it.

i see, thank you very much for the reply   ^-^

Offline RefIex

• Sheriff of Passion
  • Milf Hunter
  • Characters: RefIex, Touche, ProngIes
  • Faction: Passion
Tisk tisk tisk. All these PWI noobs that just started the MMO as soon as TB/EG came out, knowing nothing before version 1.4.0. makes me Captain Picard Facepalm myself... .____.

Offline YusufRK

• Characters: Rayleigh
  • Faction: TheEye
Mistwalker Magina / FB 109 Bosses can be found in Lothranis/Heaven With Coordinate ( 352, 574 )
Demonic Dialectic / FB 109 Bosses can be found in Mommaganon/Hell with Coordinate ( 429, 594 )
but i think it more than 1 hour to be respawn cause its the dungeon boss so maybe the respawn time is same like waiting the dungeon to be reseted by its own when you out from it
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2017, 11:52 pm by YusufRK

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Mistwalker Magina / FB 109 Bosses can be found in Lothranis/Heaven With Coordinate ( 352, 574 )
Demonic Dialectic / FB 109 Bosses can be found in Mommaganon/Hell with Coordinate ( 429, 594 )
but i think it more than 1 hour to be respawn cause its the dungeon boss so maybe the respawn time is same like waiting the dungeon to be reseted by its own when you out from it
about time