<3<3<3In Honor of Sami aka BMSami<3<3<3

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
as a muslim , i wish Allah save her :)

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
PM me when prayers on a forum helped someone kty
wow troll much..small minded as fk..can a gm remove that post? that negative thinking should be no where near this topic.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline nuenue

• Beginner
  • if its not pie IT AINT RIGHT! D:
idk who she is but ill keep her in my thoughts
and prayers
hope she gets better!
keep us updated ^.^
i LIKE pie!

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
idk who she is but ill keep her in my thoughts
and prayers
hope she gets better!
keep us updated ^.^
i will :) u are all showing true heart i thank u all
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline xxstakxx

• Beginner
really hope she does get better.

Offline Nads

I pray you get better soon Sammy and are pain free.
I'm also sending you HUGS because when your not feeling well some comfort is always welcome.
God bless you hon

Offline BRYCE

• Beginner
I MAY NOT KNOW YOU BUT IM SO SORRY TO HEAR  YOUR NOT WELL  BUT, I WANTED TO SAY  AND LET YOU KNOW SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW CARES AND YOU WILL BE IN MY FAMILYS PRAYERS  PLEASE  STAY STRONG IN YOUR FIGHT BUT KNOW YOUR NOT ALONE AND EVEN YOUR  STORY TOUCHED THE HEARTS OF AN ENTIRE FAMILY  ... BE WELL

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Sad to hear whats going on, hopefully Sammy will pull through that though. And not be sick, no fun being sick at all, in any ways. D:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Sami

• Beginner
  • The answer is already no if you don't ask!
This has to be the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Thank you to all of you that were /are so kind to add me to your thoughts and prayers.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
This has to be the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Thank you to all of you that were /are so kind to add me to your thoughts and prayers.
never give up hope sami hold ur head high and smile its how i move on it makes life alil bit more bearable i did we did this coz even though some of us may not know u fully but no one and i mean no one deserves this  ur a great person sami and u have made so many people feel loved and wanted like the step son im sure u didnt even know u adopted and the persons name is ...... Dylan to him ur his mother  :monkey-4:
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
If you have nothing Nice to say then dont say nothing at all...

From now on any unpositive coment you make in here i will imeditly delete it. If you want to troll or be funny plz do it somewhere else, or do it in pms.

~The thread have nothing wrong, neither was made to see if you care or not. Your belifs are as valid as any other ppl. He asked for ppl to support one of members that is sick, If you want to do it, GOOD. If not plz just6 dont post at all.

Ty

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
If you have nothing Nice to say then dont say nothing at all...

From now on any unpositive coment you make in here i will imeditly delete it. If you want to troll or be funny plz do it somewhere else, or do it in pms.

~The thread have nothing wrong, neither was made to see if you care or not. Your belifs are as valid as any other ppl. He asked for ppl to support one of members that is sick, If you want to do it, GOOD. If not plz just6 dont post at all.

Ty
:) ty bro very much :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage