Epic Perfect World

Screen wont stop flashing Win10 Issue

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Why would anyone downgrade back to sub-par OS's when the fix to the glitch was literally just told above, rofl.
cause downgrade fix everything bruh

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Your welcome.

As for Windows 10 is quite frankly the best OS since Windows 98' release.

Enjoy friends.

You're*

Also, is that why Windows 10 is so buggy and has a lot of issues as well? Sure, not everything is going to be perfect with a new OS or program... But for how hyped Windows 10 was, I must say I am quite disappointed.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Man, doing this 'fix' gives you windowed fullscreen mode. Something that is completely not available apart from this.

Lovin it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Your welcome.

As for Windows 10 is quite frankly the best OS since Windows 98' release.

Enjoy friends.
Assuming you've used 98 when you're only 19 yeah? Idk about you but the first OS I've ever used was XP.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Assuming you've used 98 when you're only 19 yeah? Idk about you but the first OS I've ever used was XP.
i dont remember it beeing an OS  but i used DOS first, then into Windows 3.1 with DOS imbued in it (which is the now called CMD)
i dont even remember if this is accurate anymore...im so old LOL this was years ago..i think i was 12 ? or something :-\

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i dont remember it beeing an OS  but i used DOS first, then into Windows 3.1 with DOS imbued in it (which is the now called CMD)
i dont even remember if this is accurate anymore...im so old LOL this was years ago..i think i was 12 ? or something :-\
98 is an old OS mate...also command line interfaces are included in every OS I think. CMD for Windows, Shell for Mac if I remember.