Epic Perfect World

Cultivation

Offline darendo

• Darendo
  • Thunderous Might & Clear Serenity
  • Characters: Darendo / Leyandren
Ok so I have a question and it might be silly, but is there a way to play the game as if it were vanilla? I don;t mean with normal EXP/Spirit/Coin progression rates, but is there a way to start from level 1 and go through and to quests and spiritual cultivation like you normally would in PWI? I'd just like to roleplay a bit, and enjoy the progression on a character. I don't mind being level 125, but it'd be cool. If not, maybe this could be moved to the suggestions board? Thanks everyone!

- Darendo the Cleric

LillySatou

No - and you'd end up glitching your culti IF such a thing could be done.

Offline darendo

• Darendo
Well that's a little disheartening. How would it glitch the cultivation? Have the quests for culti been removed or something? ???

Goldengate

Well that's a little disheartening. How would it glitch the cultivation? Have the quests for culti been removed or something? ???
From my knowledge and gaming experience, I've spent hours doing all cultivation until I finished Nirvana. People's priority is to level up first, get all the skills and get geared.
Since this is a private server and seeing a lot of people (like myself :D) moving from the original game to a private sever because of PWI's hesitation to make $$$. 
I doubt your suggestion will ever happen :(

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
I don't think many people would want that.
But the quests are still there, you could complete them just for fun. :D

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You won't glitch your culti in any way. All instances and quests are available, except the cultivation quests below level 89. You can still use low level gear and do low level quests, so it should work for you if you don't mind being 100 levels above ;)

Goldengate

You won't glitch your culti in any way. All instances and quests are available, except the cultivation quests below level 89. You can still use low level gear and do low level quests, so it should work for you if you don't mind being 100 levels above ;)
Omg sir... I swear I would never do them again :tiger-21:
Life is too short for accomplishing something that is already there  :o 

Offline darendo

• Darendo
WOOHOO!! I can roleplay :D

Goldengate

WOOHOO!! I can roleplay :D
Can u farm for me? ;)

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
I start sweating just thinking about all the pve from pwi.  I hate everyone involved in making this thread. 

Goldengate

I start sweating just thinking about all the pve from pwi.  I hate everyone involved in making this thread.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2015, 03:03 pm by Goldenwishes

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Ok so I have a question and it might be silly, but is there a way to play the game as if it were vanilla? I don;t mean with normal EXP/Spirit/Coin progression rates, but is there a way to start from level 1 and go through and to quests and spiritual cultivation like you normally would in PWI? I'd just like to roleplay a bit, and enjoy the progression on a character. I don't mind being level 125, but it'd be cool. If not, maybe this could be moved to the suggestions board? Thanks everyone!

- Darendo the Cleric
WTB ur force of will.

Offline darendo

• Darendo
WTB ur force of will.
Well I had a level 103 character on PWI, and it was such an epic journey getting there that i'd like to try it again with a different class and maybe do things differently. What can I say? I'm a sucker for punishment.

Goldengate

Well I had a level 103 character on PWI, and it was such an epic journey getting there that i'd like to try it again with a different class and maybe do things differently. What can I say? I'm a sucker for punishment.
Can you level up my mystic on PWI from 104 to 105 please? 

Offline darendo

• Darendo
Can you level up my mystic on PWI from 104 to 105 please?
Only if you're comfortable giving a random guy your account details  :normal-18: