Epic Perfect World

EA blessing...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
you are given a choice, thats not a nerf.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
xD idk im ok with eas i understand your prespective Cid , i agree with it tbh , but i feel like eas will be too strong if they have those status idk Q.Q do what ever you want , does not bother me anyway 

infernchidhu

xD idk im ok with eas i understand your prespective Cid , i agree with it tbh , but i feel like eas will be too strong if they have those status idk Q.Q do what ever you want , does not bother me anyway
it lasts 2 hrs on those archers who are married and do the quest per day, how wud it make them OPd ?
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2015, 10:13 pm by Soochi

Goldengate

it lasts 2 hrs on those archers who are married and do the quest per day, how wud it make them OPd ?
You can also get Divine Strength which lasts three hours and can be bought continuously. About the suggestion, there is a no/-1 from me because channeling is better because it increases the speed rate of stuns... 

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
it isnt right that we're stuck with chan bless and all others have atk / def ....but if we do that our casting speed is sh.it ....
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2015, 08:53 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Yea idk man i dun have much information about those blessings i barely use it , +1 then 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
yeah same for ep's, we need mp + att/def  marriage blessing. +1
No you don't. You have to choose.

On every regular PW server archers have absolutely no -channel and they don't complain about it? You have been given a free boost, so...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
archers need some kind of a buff imo i dont care what tho

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What buff? On kill ranking, more than half players are archers and you're talking about buff? You want perfect pvp class?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Give archer a gm weapon...problem solved 8)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
yeaa.... :C  :(

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
deal deal

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Archers need a boost in defence also

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
im not asking for anything i want fair fight with wiz
wiz hit 22k on def gears  and i hit 4k
some wiz were nothing they become good players afte 15 % phydef every one makin wiz soon game will be full of wiz et try to look at 1v1 map dude 99% wiz and sins no eas no wr no barbs no mystic xD idk how u think make 1 char full op and ehhh aga and et do u even tryied to fight wiz on ea idk maybe u did but im sure u didnt 
 give us 15 % magic def to abal to thank them when they hit notmal or give us def + atk lvl on our bless 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You would have to do this to other classes too. WBs would need accuracy + atk/def levels, etc.