Epic Perfect World

Remove 1337 from the game.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
It has recently come to my attention that even after the recent nerf of wizards, that certain people are hungry for a further nerfing of the class.
With countless tedious minutes of research I believe I have come up with the reason to this global outcry.

1337 has easied all of the baddies. Think about it. It's the only logical explanation.

1337 has attained a level unreachable by us normal plebs, and as such, his very presence in this game is disturbing our views on whats balanced and whats not. So many ego's have crumbled that they are attempting to reform themselves by convincing themselves that it's all because mages are "OP"

As such, I have come here today to propose the unthinkable. 1337 must be removed from the game, in order to give the easies ego's time to heal, and to grow again. If you enact this suggestion I predict an over 9000% drop in nerf threads by the end of the week. Thank you for your time. Please vote with reasons.

Goldengate

He will eventually regret amount time he spent in a virtual game so this suggestion isn't needed at all. It's not like he is gonna be 20 again...

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
You dont need to remove 1337 from the game.. just nerf him abit.

Make him 1200~1300 or something.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
He will eventually regret amount time he spent in a virtual game so this suggestion isn't needed at all. It's not like he is gonna be 20 again...
Bro, this is no time for your silly jokes. This is serious. Can't you see that global warning is happening on our server right now?

The salt levels are rising to levels we've never witnessed before, it's time to take serious drastic measures. Before it's too late!
Before archosaur is flooded in salt, and all of the kitties drown. Is that what you want?!? You sick bastard.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
+1 so ppl will stoping asking for nerf  #Remove1337FromGame

Goldengate

Bro, this is no time for your silly jokes. This is serious. Can't you see that global warning is happening on our server right now?

The salt levels are rising to levels we've never witnessed before, it's time to take serious drastic measures. Before it's too late!
Before archosaur is flooded in salt, and all of the kitties drown. Is that what you want?!? You sick bastard.
1337 either needs learn reality or has to be given this http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/11212...
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2015, 08:58 am by Goldenwishes
Leave Pavle damit  >:(

Offline Areashi

• Banned
He's 16 and Serbian 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I may agree with u your nazi.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥
XD *chuckle* poor 1337

Goldengate

I aren't think that.
cuz of this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_labour or something else?

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆