Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Superiority

rockythequestion

Its incredible how people have nothing to do... It is a video, the video is great just say great video. Put your little ego on the side, and stop QQ only because someone is in a different faction than yours. Who freaking care? "Yeahhh but he trashtalk meeeee" well he looks stupid amd by doing the same you look even worst. Grow up, we already lost half of the server cause of that ***ing attitude, it would be interesting if some people start working on themselves instead of trashtalking everything they see. Stop finding excuses... Win or lose, you had fun pk and you will have fun pking in the futur no matter what (clerics,allies,ganks lr whatever the shit) so just embrace what other do !

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes, I say that every time you bring 20+ after losing 10vs10, which has been what?... Too many times to keep count of.
Didn't watch video, already know what it is by reading comments to this thread. We called allies only to even our numbers against yours, you can ask, I asked our allies for a specific amount of people to make it even  ;) That's what allies are for, help each other, not like we'd ever need to outnumber you to win pk O.o
Now I think none of warning should be talking about pk or making videos acting big when all you people do all day is camp the air when other guilds are pking trying to back stab people. Do what you do in pk all day guys, stay low, don't get attention, stay small, it's what you've always done best  ^-^
I have no words.    :-X  Warning losing 10vs10 AE   :D good joke Atisa

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
I see harpist taught you well to edit videos and cut the parts where Warning got wiped twice,gj xD and pls don't cry about allys when we barely had 2-3 ppl from AG,at last Warning was calling Unknowns rg'ing anyway. ;D
same number>ally
now go cry as much as u want
Yes, I say that every time you bring 20+ after losing 10vs10, which has been what?... Too many times to keep count of.
Didn't watch video, already know what it is by reading comments to this thread. We called allies only to even our numbers against yours, you can ask, I asked our allies for a specific amount of people to make it even  ;) That's what allies are for, help each other, not like we'd ever need to outnumber you to win pk O.o
Now I think none of warning should be talking about pk or making videos acting big when all you people do all day is camp the air when other guilds are pking trying to back stab people. Do what you do in pk all day guys, stay low, don't get attention, stay small, it's what you've always done best  ^-^
ayyyy i got 2 thing to say , say place for 3v3/4v4/5v5 xdd
and give me that 3k ec :33
I have no words.    :-X  Warning losing 10vs10 AE   :D good joke Atisa
dw dude ppl can see such things in their dream : )
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2015, 04:01 am by Esra

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
same number>ally
now go cry as much as u want ayyyy i got 2 thing to say , say place for 3v3/4v4/5v5 xdd
and give me that 3k ec :33dw dude ppl can see such things in their dream : )
You need to stop spreading lies after lies about our 1v1. Your little video about it shows it's nothing but bs. As for everything else, you can keep on hating on AE, doesn't bother us, we'll continue playing as we always have and keep making you cry over pixel death. Thank you and good bye.