Epic Perfect World

ea vs wiz again

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
xbow and his effects this effects on x bow not working much now and u gave with 15 % phy def  and  wiz still doing op damg with spark even in def gears this most annoy thing wiz look at map of play off i went today all was wiz and ep and sins  no eas or barbs or mystic psy i want old days back  damn xbow effects 6% onlyyyyyy why idk do something aga every one making wiz this damn LOL

heiro

i kinda agree tbh, ea v wiz is too favored to wiz, but i don't think what you suggested will be implemented so something other idk what it could be.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I play both classes and have 1v1d best of each on opposing classes  and honestly in my opinion the EA has a clear advantage in the 1v1 simply because of the range itself. The damage done to wizards themselves is more than enough even when they're camping def gears (weap,ring,tome,robe, I hit them 4-7k?). Stun is 5 seconds long, along with chanced seal on aim low and morai seal; more than enough time to kill any mage.

I have no trouble fighting any mage as an archer, even 1v1s against 1337 almost always end in a draw. Stop expecting to kill any class using defense with an xbow, only classes that actually die to an xbow are unbuffed archers. Get an att lvl weapon (26+) and learn to time stuns effectively and kite.

Sure spark is unfair, but so is being unable to hit your opponent due to range. Learn to actually play the game instead of nerfing every single thing. 
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 09:16 pm by Stajson
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I play both classes and have 1v1d best of each on opposing classes  and honestly in my opinion the EA has a clear advantage in the 1v1 simply because of the range itself. The damage done to wizards themselves is more than enough even when they're camping def gears (weap,ring,tome,robe, I hit them 4-7k?). Stun is 5 seconds long, along with chanced seal on aim low and morai seal; more than enough time to kill any mage.

I have no trouble fighting any mage as an archer, even 1v1s against 1337 almost always end in a draw. Stop expecting to kill any class using defense with an xbow, only classes that actually die to an xbow are unbuffed archers. Get an att lvl weapon (26+) and learn to time stuns effectively and kite.

Sure spark is unfair, but so is being unable to hit your opponent due to range. Learn to actually play the game instead of nerfing every single thing.
Stajson is my spirit animal, +1.  :police:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Idk what to say i see everything so equal Q.Q

infernchidhu

If you picked a random archer and a random mage, the mage will win 80% of the time, personally i have no issues with wizards in 1v1s, but that is me, i can't expect everyone to do what i do, and same goes to what u do, and i know that if i make the smallest of mistake i ll most likely get hiero bugged, and i know that if the mage makes a mistake he can recover several times before getting punished for it, in a sense archer is a much less forgiving class than mage, that is just my opinion

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
dude we can go with this thread all night and day and week and months and a year long and the result will always be the same, "Denied" .

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
mg has a clear advantage, but only at higher levels of play. it is unfair to balance a game around me being better than everyone else, because none of you can do what i can

-1 normal mgs are shit and will always lose to shit eas

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I had to read the another comments to understand what you were trying to say...

On topic, -1 just because i feel like every arcane class has the rights to have the same r8 stats as the other ones over how squishy it can be.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
give WBs 15% rmd instead of 5 def lvl, should be fair just like for mages the 15% rpd :)

Goldengate

give WBs 15% rmd instead of 5 def lvl, should be fair just like for mages the 15% rpd :)
Barbarians are already way too tanky if built right. They will never get anything higher than 5 DEF levels because 5 DEF levels are equivalent to 5% Physical Damage Taken and 5% Magic Damage Taken.
For the topic, -1. Archers were created for strong ranged attacks and Assist Attack only. Their strong ranged physical attacks already make them OP so there is no need of nerfing wizards.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Barbarians are already way too tanky if built right. They will never get anything higher than 5 DEF levels because 5 DEF levels are equivalent to 5% Physical Damage Taken and 5% Magic Damage Taken.
For the topic, -1. Archers were created for strong ranged attacks and Assist Attack only. Their strong ranged physical attacks already make them OP so there is no need of nerfing wizards.
Is tanky dying to a MG in 3/4 hits (almost insta cast) w/ genie spark?

Goldengate

Is tanky dying to a MG in 3/4 hits (almost insta cast) w/ genie spark?
Get a full DEF Weapon, DEF ornaments and 6% Reduce Magic Damage Taken on each piece of R8 and become full Vitality.

heiro

To be honest I think ea's should get a defence boost like the mg 's 15%rpd, so for ea it will be 15%rmd to balance it out,  I mean let's be honest mg eaisly 2shot self buffed ea and some even buffed