Epic Perfect World

healing in nightscream island in sz

Offline rainstorms

when I started playing this server we got in trouble for healing in sz. now everyone still does it and nothing is done about it, I do have ss of a lot of people doing it and talking crap that they can do it and well do it anytime they want. I do ask them to stop or warn them that it is bannable but like I said they just go off on me and still heal so I just ss it and move on.So how do you send ss in and maybe someone needs to get band so the quit healing in sz.The funny thing is last night one of the people that turn are group in was doing it last night
I didn't even know it's bannable. I think GMs could easily fix this issue if they wanted to

Offline rainstorms

we didn't either til we about got ban and we haven't did it sence but like we told the gm everyone does it but they never do anything and I do tell the group and warn them but they just talk crap and still do it like last night a cleric set up bb in sz to help her group like I said iam new to this server about 3months but been playing pwi for about 6yrs

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You can heal from SZ? Never even knew  :normal-10:

Opulence

I'm sure you are talking about NS North on the bridge there.
Best thing to do if its that much of a piss off is don't try to pk near the bridge ...
Move further back so that people are forced to come out of the sz or the target being healed is too far of reach for that sz healer.
Guaranteed people get more of a kick out of sz healing because they love seeing you all scramble to catch someone.
Eventually they'll get bored if you aren't hanging near the sz.
Only other thing I can suggest is make some friends in ns/stay in squad/join a faction to help because I don't know if its really bannable ..
:o

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
I'm sure you are talking about NS North on the bridge there.
Best thing to do if its that much of a piss off is don't try to pk near the bridge ...
Move further back so that people are forced to come out of the sz or the target being healed is too far of reach for that sz healer.
Guaranteed people get more of a kick out of sz healing because they love seeing you all scramble to catch someone.
Eventually they'll get bored if you aren't hanging near the sz.
Only other thing I can suggest is make some friends in ns/stay in squad/join a faction to help because I don't know if its really bannable ..
:o
listen to kaid , shes very smart person

Opulence

listen to kaid , shes very smart person
Ofc I have to be if I'm your sensei. 
;)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You can heal from SZ? Never even knew  :normal-10:
You can buff in sz even if people got swords too, yet another thing that should be removed..

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You can heal from SZ? Never even knew  :normal-10:
buffing and healing from sz outside has been disabled in main map and any not-forced pvp instance
in hell/heaven/ns u can heal from sz, buff inside sz, etc due to the setup allowing people to rebuff
its a nice feature for the buffs, sad for the heals
also
Can we move the chi dummy at silver pool  a bit more far from sz so mystics cant use the herb on dummy and affect people? ^-^

Goldengate

when I started playing this server we got in trouble for healing in sz. now everyone still does it and nothing is done about it, I do have ss of a lot of people doing it and talking crap that they can do it and well do it anytime they want. I do ask them to stop or warn them that it is bannable but like I said they just go off on me and still heal so I just ss it and move on.So how do you send ss in and maybe someone needs to get band so the quit healing in sz.The funny thing is last night one of the people that turn are group in was doing it last night
The system allows it and it will be never disabled in the game. Even if it was disabled, people wouldn't be able to revive/buff their teammates when needed. 
PWI isn't purely based on PvP so this idea will never be implemented.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
i only heal from sz when you meanies are killing noobs who are farming for fun (including me)
revenge is sweet
ohwait my heals suck so the person dies anyway
:(

Goldengate

i only heal from sz when you meanies are killing noobs who are farming for fun (including me)
revenge is sweet
ohwait my heals suck so the person dies anyway
:(
U mean the heals from a lvl 110 alt? xD

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Healing from safe zone is not allowed in Nightscream regardless of the lvl of your alt...   :rolleyes: 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.