Epic Perfect World

More Dyes

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Hi,
i was wondering if it would be possible to add a few more dye colours to the game.
The current choices are 

For example:

Midnight blue

Forest green

Crimson

Dark brown

Ofc there are dozens, thousands  of other options but these are the ones that came to mind first since the dye equivalents we have for them atm are ... horrible tbh. (the blue hurts your eyes, the brown looks horrible, the green is much, much lighter)

I know that you can use random pigments to try and get those kind of colours but it can be a real pain in the behind.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
good idea ...sometimes ...aint nobody got time to random dye :rolleyes:

+1

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1, it really is a pain trying to dye something with random pigments, then match it to something else :(

icyyuki

+1 it is a struggle to get the color you want with random dyes :-X

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 *-* more colors, more fun :3

some dark red dye would be OP
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Angelica

+1
It would be really nice if we could pick the color from the color palette instead of spending so much time to get the right color  :-[

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i only +1 for girls  :-X

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
i only +1 for girls  :-X
bro no need to lie we know u want them too

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Uno right thats the why there r random pigments with preset range?Like the red ones giving u all the red shapes, same goes to blue yellow green and i dont remember.
But really aint changing anything to me and angry girls r more dangerous than 3 sparked IGed 2,5 asian apser EAs, 

so +1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Uno right thats the why there r random pigments with preset range?Like the red ones giving u all the red shapes, same goes to blue yellow green and i dont remember.
But really aint changing anything to me and angry girls r more dangerous than 3 sparked IGed 2,5 asian apser EAs,

so +1
Yes but with those you can only dye one piece at a time, you can't dye a set and end up sitting there for 2 and a half forevers trying to get the other pieces of fash in the same shade.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Yes but with those you can only dye one piece at a time, you can't dye a set and end up sitting there for 2 and a half forevers trying to get the other pieces of fash in the same shade.
i love using random pigments tho, makes ma clothes speshul and unique and i feel rich thinking those r R8 rerolls and not pigments :tiger-30: :tiger-30: :tiger-30: :tiger-30: :tiger-19:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Crimson plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 good suggestion