Epic Perfect World

Triple Nation Wars on Fridays and Sundays

Goldengate

Since the player base has been increasing dramatically, I see a no reason why we shouldn't be able to have Nation Wars for players from different timezones.

Note: This is not a NW time change thread like the ones on left.
TW/NW time changes
Changing TW/NW times to suit other timezones

What will happen?
So basically, what will happen is that we are going to have three Nation Wars on Fridays and Sundays at three different time zones. But only one toon (per MAC address (which prevents use of VPN and abuse)) will be able to join on these days (They will get one ticket on Friday and another on Sunday).

How will it happen?
EpicPW mainly has players from America, Europe and Asia. So Nation Wars will start from UTC-5, UTC+8 and UTC+1 at 20:20 P.M. at these timezones.

So according to the server time Nation Wars will start at;
UTC-5 03:20 P.M. / 15:30
UTC+1 09:20 P.M. / 21:90
UTC+8 04:20 A.M. / 04:20

So the person who joins Nation Wars on Friday will not be able to get another ticket on Saturday.

Keep in mind that I am only picking the middle UTC from the main parts of the world where the playerbase is the most.

Why will it happen?
We've players all around the world. We can not create multiple EPW servers for people from different ethics, which PWI solved this problem by creating multiple servers. So making Nation Wars available for main timezones such as UTC-5, UTC+8 and UTC+1, would make everyone happy and healthy.

What will happen?
Nation Wars will be IP limited for two times only for up to 24 hours (Requests can be made to the white list if you own an internet cafe or playing as a family etc.).

"How will it happen?" and "Why will it happen?" are the same as Plan A. Plan B only prevents people from joining from same IP.

What will happen?
Plan C is the combination of Plan A and B, thus it prevents people from abusing Nation Wars.

- Everyone can join NW freely.
- Everyone can join NW and prevents a bit of abuse.
- Everyone can join NW and prevents full abuse.

Recommended Plan:
Why Plan A?
Most of players are average users. They only want to have fun and earn some ST for rare items. And not everyone owns multiple computers, so I recommend this plan.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 08:06 am by Goldenwishes, Reason: Made it clearer

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
u spend more time making suggestion look pretty than actually thinking about suggestion itself  :police:

slpstrm17

u spend more time making suggestion look pretty than actually thinking about suggestion itself  :police:
Then she is like you haha!  :police:

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
So you want to have 3 nw's per day? umm no, definitely not. 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Goldengate

So you want to have 3 nw's per day? umm no, definitely not.

Read what I wrote... I've explained eveything...

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥
This suggestion seems nice. I hope its possible.  ^-^

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque

So basically, what will happen is that we are going to have three Nation Wars per day at three different time zones.
^
You might want to explain it a little clearer rather than just mentioning friday/sunday once in your entire post, cos I guarantee you not everyone will read your whole post and stop at that line.
Or if you do actually mean you want nw every day then please just stop.

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 if you are limited to only entering one.
Otherwise, -1

Goldengate

^
You might want to explain it a little clearer rather than just mentioning friday/sunday once in your entire post, cos I guarantee you not everyone will read your whole post and stop at that line.
Or if you do actually mean you want nw every day then please just stop.
I made it more clear now... 

Thanks for telling :)
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 08:21 am by Goldenwishes

KittYRagE

+1 OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP  :P

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
-1    i have 3pcs and can use ip changer so easly can abused no

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay

Most of players are average users. They only want to have fun and earn some ST for rare items.
<__< ...... oh and plus..  
We got morai and Ares on Saturday. So....
-1 easily abusable too 
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 08:27 am by Ai

Offline ·!¦[·S·]!¦·

• <3
  • Characters: Musiic
  • Faction: Metal
So according to the server time Nation Wars will start at;
UTC-5 03:20 P.M. / 15:30
UTC+1 09:20 P.M. / 21:90
UTC+8 04:20 A.M. / 04:20

??? interesting time > 21:90

but in total, why not ? i think it is a good idea if you can only join 1 NW . Maybe not 3 diff timezones but 2 sounds good ijs :P