Epic Perfect World

Scammer Attempt ><

Offline m25g

Okay I was walking around Archosaurus this morning when i saw someone selling Scroll of tome from Market chat. I Pm'ed him asking about price and he replied back it is 450EC, of course negotiations took place and we finally decided about having a deal at 350EC.

Upon trade, I placed my 350EC on the trade window, and he does the same with his SOT, the he said that he is full[Not sure if it's his tummy full of shit or what...] then he offered trade again. this time he placed an "Annal V",
i know his style because it happened to me once but of course i didn't fall for it. I made a screenshot. I hope that these are enough to ban this idiot.

I hope GM's do the sanction for his actions.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
how come i only see 1 guy whispering to himself in those pics?
talking to yourself much?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

what the hell u smokin ?

the SS show 2 ppl conversing. ...  Psycho_X and Mandreza ....    how is that the same person ?

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Walid

More Vodka PLZ!!!

Offline Chire

LMAO when u whisper it says for example: To Sky (when u write to HIM) or, Sky: blah blah (when he writes to U)

dude xD lmao!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

weed so strong i c

Offline m25g

you drunk man?

be more constructive, were trying to eliminate scammers here..

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
There was once a great man that said "If you have nothing good to say, then dont say nothing at all".

Plz dont go out of the topic, with insults, or i will be forced to close the treath.

Unfortanly there will always be scamers in the game, but ty for letting the comunity know about this, now we can all open our eyes.

Aparently this been happening a few times the last days, you where not the first person to report this, so plz everyone be aware, and re check always before you buy a SOT.

Ty all

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline m25g

There was once a great man that said "If you have nothing good to say, then dont say nothing at all".

Plz dont go out of the topic, with insults, or i will be forced to close the treath.

Unfortanly there will always be scamers in the game, but ty for letting the comunity know about this, now we can all open our eyes.

Aparently this been happening a few times the last days, you where not the first person to report this, so plz everyone be aware, and re check always before you buy a SOT.

too bad that there's no action about these scamming problems since I am not the first person to report this...
anyway, thanks dude

Ty all

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

I LOVE how this post is mainly about this comment LOL dude seriously. What are you smoking/drinking? Please share it because it's obviously good. But in all seriousness it only shows the name of the person you're pm'ing. Always be careful of what you buy and take precaution. Don't listen to the people that say, "You're being too picky" I or blah blah blah. Being aware of idiots like this keeps you out of trouble and your wallet happy.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player

This but not only for SOT, but for everything you buy. Double/triple check everything you buy, specially things that have the same icon for different things.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Maybe the icon can be changed on this one like what was done with the g16 weapon token and the demonic weapon token when coldfront was trying to scam people about a month ago.. things that are so valuable should not share the same icon with junk. Its a shame that it has to be like that. People suck sometimes.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Okay I was walking around Archosaurus this morning when i saw someone selling Scroll of tome from Market chat. I Pm'ed him asking about price and he replied back it is 450EC, of course negotiations took place and we finally decided about having a deal at 350EC.

Upon trade, I placed my 350EC on the trade window, and he does the same with his SOT, the he said that he is full[Not sure if it's his tummy full of shit or what...] then he offered trade again. this time he placed an "Annal V",
i know his style because it happened to me once but of course i didn't fall for it. I made a screenshot. I hope that these are enough to ban this idiot.

I hope GM's do the sanction for his actions.
The reason he redid the trade was simple. He said he was full (applying to his bag) because he didnt want to trade his real scroll of tome. The reason behind this, was to make you think he wasnt scamming. When people buy high value items, they usually check to make sure its right. The reason he put it in initially, was to get by that, by ensuring that when you checked, it would be th SoT. Then by claiming his bag was full and redoing trade, he would put in the fake item, hoping that you were convinced by the SoT he put in earlier, would convince you he wasnt scaming you. By that logic, this guy WASNT and idiot. He was just an asshole  ;P

ALWAYS double check items, and never assume that what someone is doing is honest, even if they ur friends. Some people will go to great lengths for a scam, even if it means convincing someone they r your friend. Unless you know them personally, or have known them for over 2-3 years, aways be wary. Trust is fine, but BLIND trust isnt. There is a difference.

Props to you X for outwitting this douche, and even more props for posting it for others so we dont make the same mistake you might have made. Threads like these are important for keeping this server safe. Scammers are always be lurking in these games and we cant stop them all. But we can stem the tide by making others aware of the threat.

Anyways, i've gon on long enough, so, hope youy guys take not of this thread and triple check items in trades. Be safe Y'all.
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2012, 08:24 pm by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Maybe the icon can be changed on this one like what was done with the g16 weapon token and the demonic weapon token when coldfront was trying to scam people about a month ago.. things that are so valuable should not share the same icon with junk. Its a shame that it has to be like that. People suck sometimes.

Blame PWChina for having multiple things share the same icon, Aga has to do the job they didn't do.