Epic Perfect World

NW time

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
hi. i requested this before and got declined but i think ill post it again.. since there are 2 NWs every week and not all ppls can do it coz of time zone.. why not make the second one 12 hours late than other one.. i think that will allow all ppl do NWs.. thats all tnx

PS Sorry for my bad English xD

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
+1 time zones or because of work or other things are the main people miss NW and it is the biggest ST earner, (and all you Americans go -1 somewhere else, you only cry about it because then you might miss one of the NWs, coming from a fellow American at that) this is a great idea IMO :monkey-1:

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
+1 because they last from 11pm- 1am in my time zone :'( and school is coming oh noes i can't stay up that late :<

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

+1 because they last from 11pm- 1am in my time zone :'( and school is coming oh noes i can't stay up that late :<

moved 12hours would be 11am to 1pm.....would you be in school then? not sure what day it would be on for you XD

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous

moved 12hours would be 11am to 1pm.....would you be in school then? not sure what day it would be on for you XD
if moved 12 hours earlier on sunday would be no problem. but that's just only for me. i respect other peoples time zones too :3

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
  • Characters: Pyrosha
  • Faction: Onslaught/Treeants
hi. i requested this before and got declined but i think ill post it again.. since there are 2 NWs every week and not all ppls can do it coz of time zone.. why not make the second one 12 hours late than other one.. i think that will allow all ppl do NWs.. thats all tnx

PS Sorry for my bad English xD
I do not understand why this is not a feature already. Clearly Daily Nation Wars suggestion thread made people think about the very real problem of too few Nation Wars. ( too fixed time as well )
+1

Amen.  :police:

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

I do not understand why this is not a feature already. Clearly Daily Nation Wars suggestion thread made people think about the very real problem of too few Nation Wars. ( too fixed time as well )
+1

Amen.  :police:

coming from guy who made daily nw thread^^^ LOL

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous

coming from guy who made daily nw thread^^^ LOL
he is your faction m8 tho :tiger-2: :tiger-14: :tiger-2:

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

he is your faction m8 tho :tiger-2: :tiger-14: :tiger-2:

so i just found out LOL

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
who woke up this morning and decided to replay groundhog day...?

op: idc but as much as i remember agatio said something about not beeing able to just freely change nw time.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 05:52 am by Neve

KittYRagE

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
they need to fix how one sided nw is now before they even add or change times of nw

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
they need to fix how one sided nw is now before they even add or change times of nw
you can't fix stupid though