• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers

This

think this is the first time anyones agreed with me on forums :monkey-32:

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction

screw the chest idea, have the top 3 pkers of the week here get some nice rewards...2k ec to #1 1k to #2 and 500ec to #3  asfor world bosses...yeah artifex at fairy tale sucks XD the idea ofpve/pvp doesnt sound too bad i just personally wouldn't do it... as for the other things with gettin ec for different dungeons +1

also can you make nab mobs get buffed upsome and make them harder and actually use all of the nab bhs?....qingzi bh39/51/59 etc....the lowest level dungeon currently used (thats even worth anything at all) would be brimstone and eden, and the really low level dungeons are just nostalgia XD just beef up the mobs/boss mobs and give them some ec drops or mystical elixirs or something, just make the pve here more fun....craps boring atm, and just so redundant.
this is when u turn FUN into abuse my friend
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline ·!¦[·S·]!¦·

• <3
  • Characters: Musiic
  • Faction: Metal
I like PvE idea, especially for PV cause people while leveling up are getting really tired of it and these ECs would motivate them somehow.
About the PvP - hmm I dont think it is necessary for now when we just brought Heroic Battle  :-[
+1 this

Offline Sef

Regarding the PvP instance, what would be the motivation for people to go there? Because certainly it wouldn't be the chest that spawns once a 3 hours and gives just 400 ec.  Farming world bosses seems to be much more profitable and enjoyable and they are in PvP instances as well.
its not about motivation , the box is just a side issue nothing big,
Its about people who are new think of it,
U start the game of knowing nothing of the game and being new to perfect world (in a private server too)
And u have this kind of place after u hit lvl 150 and willing to learn PVP.
People will know the best players pvp their and having endless fun in there , its a complete unique way of learning the game and having fun at the same time for the people who are new and the veterans we got in the server
Its a place which has everything included and also can lead to friendship
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer

-Fashionista

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

this is when u turn FUN into abuse my friend

hows it abuse?....

Goldengate

an complete map is diffrent from a 5x a day event , but thats ure thing to decide  :monkey-47:

Offline Sef

hows it abuse?....
people will alt kill allday , so no such things as ''kill rewards'' should be enabled here
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer

-Fashionista

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

make the instance ip-limited...or ban if caught alt killin here? but those aside i guess you're right, people will exploit it, and find new ways to exploit it if/when they can

Goldengate

its not about motivation , the box is just a side issue nothing big,
Its about people who are new think of it,
U start the game of knowing nothing of the game and being new to perfect world (in a private server too)
And u have this kind of place after u hit lvl 150 and willing to learn PVP.
People will know the best players pvp their and having endless fun in there , its a complete unique way of learning the game and having fun at the same time for the people who are new and the veterans we got in the server
Its a place which has everything included and also can lead to friendship
To be honest 2850 EC isn't really that much for newbies. Even though I really like your idea the best thing to do is to increase the amount of EC earned or make the rewards ST only. 

Offline firestorm01

Love the ideas for PVE sef .. the old caves in the game are fun and would be more so if we were given rewards for doing them ..Doesnt have to be big rewards just something simple that the non pkers would need and could use in the game <3 .

Offline Sef

To be honest 2850 EC isn't really that much for newbies. Even though I really like your idea the best thing to do is to increase the amount of EC earned or make the rewards ST only.
i will make a suggestion for ST later :P
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer

-Fashionista

Goldengate

i will make a suggestion for ST later :P
1.5K ST reward would be nice ;)

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
1.5K ST reward would be nice ;)
how about about u stfu ?
that would ruin economy.
2850 ec not enough for newbs????  are u dumb or what 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1.5k ST is equivalent of 3750 ec
a bit too much aint it
it would end up as a spammable with alts farm method
-1 ..
if there is a way to make this happen id rather revamp the instance with TT mobs (1-3) and give a 300 ec reward for finishing the instance (killing the boss of each instance) and once/ account a day... then ye
the mobs aint that hard
people would finish it in like idk.. 20 mins or so? would give them something to do and the hope that after 3-4 days they will be able to get 1 of their end game ornaments
something that would help along the way because i saw alot of people struggling to even get ds neck/cube or warsong belt these days due to prices such as 7.5k ec for a clean belt when at start people were buying them for 4k... and 4.5k
the point of pve is to be able to pvp after

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Wipe server pls :monkey-33: :monkey-33: :monkey-33: :monkey-33: :monkey-33: