Epic Perfect World

Pve + Pvp

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
I like PvE idea, especially for PV cause people while leveling up are getting really tired of it and these ECs would motivate them somehow.
About the PvP - hmm I dont think it is necessary for now when we just brought Heroic Battle  :-[
an complete map is diffrent from a 5x a day event , but thats ure thing to decide  :monkey-47:
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I like PvE idea, especially for PV cause people while leveling up are getting really tired of it and these ECs would motivate them somehow.
About the PvP - hmm I dont think it is necessary for now when we just brought Heroic Battle  :-[
HB does need a lot of improvement though, also more pvp events wont hurt

LillySatou

PVP: We just recently GOT Heroic Battle, so -1 from me.

PVE: +1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
increase fire legion reward and make it pvp-able gm, inside hell or heaven map
 :police:

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
increase fire legion reward and make it (NOT) pvp-able gm, inside hell or heaven map
 :police:
:rolleyes:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 to the pve idea

Zirkon

+1 good PVE Idea

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
+1 PVE Idea , i like it .

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
+1 for PVE idea, PVP ones i dont think its needed people already having alot of fun on PVP its perfect without changes, PVP idea might kill the random PK.

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
I was also thinking about giving all the old dungeon monsters (the dungeons which are useless )

the '' ?''  level and drop some Epic Coin like the onces in shrine

so people can maybe have fun running down the old dungeons and killing some mobs for the fun with a nice reward for it ;D

+1 Looove this part. I really miss running through like fb39 and messing around in there, getting goodies, killing monsters, getting lost, having fun :P
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
+1 Looove this part. I really miss running through like fb39 and messing around in there, getting goodies, killing monsters, getting lost, having fun :P
Yeaaaahhhhhh
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Regarding the PvP instance, what would be the motivation for people to go there? Because certainly it wouldn't be the chest that spawns once a 3 hours and gives just 400 ec.  Farming world bosses seems to be much more profitable and enjoyable and they are in PvP instances as well.

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
Regarding the PvP instance, what would be the motivation for people to go there? Because certainly it wouldn't be the chest that spawns once a 3 hours and gives just 400 ec.  Farming world bosses seems to be much more profitable and enjoyable and they are in PvP instances as well.

screw the chest idea, have the top 3 pkers of the week here get some nice rewards...2k ec to #1 1k to #2 and 500ec to #3  asfor world bosses...yeah artifex at fairy tale sucks XD the idea ofpve/pvp doesnt sound too bad i just personally wouldn't do it... as for the other things with gettin ec for different dungeons +1

also can you make nab mobs get buffed upsome and make them harder and actually use all of the nab bhs?....qingzi bh39/51/59 etc....the lowest level dungeon currently used (thats even worth anything at all) would be brimstone and eden, and the really low level dungeons are just nostalgia XD just beef up the mobs/boss mobs and give them some ec drops or mystical elixirs or something, just make the pve here more fun....craps boring atm, and just so redundant.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Oh damn , was not expecting such thread , i enjoyed it tbh. Reading takes you 1 minute , but doing what was in reading will take some time , and it might be intertaining ( for some people atleast ) i agree. Great ideas , +1  :)