Epic Perfect World

Daily Nation Wars

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
Well, to get technnical we could say towers count as enviroment, not like it matters, we can all agree nw is shit and having it being daily would make nothing but upset people

Nobody said it's mandatory....

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
That would ruin the server and everyone will run with endgame gears and prices will go crazy.
There's enough events which give ST already no need for daily NW.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
LOOOL
U event think before suggest something?  :-\
PPls lazy to go every day BH what is ~10 mins. And u suggest do every day NW, what is 2 hours long. 
1)ppls wont come. No one want spend 2 h in event when, when they play 2 h in day at all.
2)since no ppls, its pure pve. Kill towers and dig flags. Woot!!
3)and what time u suggest? Only for EU, USA or Asia players?
4)ppls who go get to many st compare who don't or who cant (look 3th point). How its improve economy?

Think again.. U really want do daily NW?  :o

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 for obvious reasons. Troll thread.

LillySatou

Can't be done. Even if it were [remotely] possible -1

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
IF we would get daily NW then items that are made out of ST or engraved with ST from NW would need to be made untradeable.... I wouldnt mind daily NW if ppl go NW for THEMSELVES then and not for making money...
but still -1
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If NW was daily, the average amount of players doing each would drop by 1/2 to 2/3 .

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

If NW was daily, the average amount of players doing each would drop by 1/2 to 2/3 .

that means more rewards for us....so i say go for it :3

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

that means more rewards for us....so i say go for it :3
Did you not read what Agatio said?  

Allow me to break this down for the handful of y'all who are too stupid to use common knowledge:

There's been many several private servers in which all of them with Epic being the exception have died in a matter of a few weeks/months... Why? Because a lot of those private servers made it so it took hardly any effort to obtain gears and materials for gearing up. Now, when you make it almost effortless to become end-game, that means there's no server Economy and nothing to work for which results in a dying server because there's no Economy or needed PvE.

The reason Epic has stayed fairly populated and active this long is because there's an Economy and things to do other than sitting around AFK for hours waiting for PK/PvP. There's actually PvE and things that are required to do in order to excel on this server rather than having things easily handed out to us. Sure, it becomes time consuming and tedious, but it's why this server is even active at all.

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

Allow me to break this down for the handful of y'all who are too stupid to use common knowledge:

There's been many several private servers in which all of them with Epic being the exception have died in a matter of a few weeks/months... Why? Because a lot of those private servers made it so it took hardly any effort to obtain gears and materials for gearing up. Now, when you make it almost effortless to become end-game, that means there's no server Economy and nothing to work for which results in a dying server because there's no Economy or needed PvE.

The reason Epic has stayed fairly populated and active this long is because there's an Economy and things to do other than sitting around AFK for hours waiting for PK/PvP. There's actually PvE and things that are required to do in order to excel on this server rather than having things easily handed out to us. Sure, it becomes time consuming and tedious, but it's why this server is even active at all

Let me break it down for someone too stupid to use common knowledge...I was joking.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just going to lock this. 

Daily NW would be bad for economy/server/etc/etc. Sorry.

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

The reason Epic has stayed fairly populated and active this long is because there's an Economy and things to do other than sitting around AFK for hours waiting for PK/PvP. There's actually PvE and things that are required to do in order to excel on this server rather than having things easily handed out to us. Sure, it becomes time consuming and tedious, but it's why this server is even active at all.
:monkey-42: :monkey-47: