Epic Perfect World

Daily Nation Wars

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
  • Characters: Pyrosha
  • Faction: Onslaught/Treeants
Don't talk about adding value to this thread if your original suggestion had no value to begin with.

You're attempting to somehow fix the economy by pumping ST into it. What do you think that's going to fix? Do you want to simulate Weimar Hyperinflation or something like that?
However, you're forgetting that inflation is exactly what keeps our own economies up and running. Without enough inflation, money stays in the hands of people and people become too powerful. That's why governments want inflation to exist. So you're quite wrong with my suggestion having no value to begin with. Thank you however for your opinion and your statement will be duly noted as an attempt to propagate this thread's comparison to an absurd thing such as Weimar Hyperinflation.

Amen. :police:

It is 4:20 right now, blaze it mother***ers.
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2015, 03:25 pm by Zandskel

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
omfg die you religious wise cat

ppl so mean here :tiger-14:
Thank you for observing this community around us to be mean, however from my observations I can confirm that you are a part of the community as you are mean too.

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2015, 03:40 pm by Zandskel

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
ppl so mean here :tiger-14:

Thank you for observing this community around us to be mean, however from my observations I can confirm that you are a part of the community as you are mean too.
Amen.  :police:
sorry
i'm bipolar

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
sorry
i'm bipolar

sorry
i'm bipolar
It's okay, our holy Lord up there will forgive you once you have cleansed Thou sins.

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2015, 03:41 pm by Zandskel

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
gm close this thread pls

ty

:'(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Your whole argument is based around a non-existent connection between inflation and people's propensity to consume  :normal-24:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Any criticism is very welcome in this thread. I appreciate your contribution and I wish that you would reconsider being unconstructive with your criticism. Perhaps it would help you if I showed you how to be constructive: "The problem with your post is that it adds no value to this thread. If you say you agree with my point, then you're re-affirming my point of view and my points, however if you disagree, you should point out exactly why you do so, as that way, it adds value to the thread."

Please excuse i do not think i'd seriously have to explain why not, imo that's quite obvious but tbh i did not actually take your thread serious to begin with i assumed it is just another troll like the 50% chance for purify proc or several other threads atm since it is just about as ridiculous as those are.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
all this text is 2smart4me :tiger-12:

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
Your whole argument is based around a non-existent connection between inflation and people's propensity to consume  :normal-24:
It is not about their ability to consume nor their desire, but the fact that their money has less and less value the more they hold onto it without investing it. Thus, free money is wasted money and it must be kept in use, whether it be by consuming or whatnot.

Offline ...

• Old Player

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It is not about their ability to consume nor their desire, but the fact that their money has less and less value the more they hold onto it without investing it. Thus, free money is wasted money and it must be kept in use, whether it be by consuming or whatnot.
I have to agree with you if you're talking about a hypothetical model where there is unlimited demand and no possibility of surplus. Although we aren't, are we? People will have so much ST that they won't be able to sell it and will end up farming like 2k a week, it will completely destroy the market for ST/ST related items and have little or no affect on EC.

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
I have to agree with you if you're talking about a hypothetical model where there is unlimited demand and no possibility of surplus. Although we aren't, are we? People will have so much ST that they won't be able to sell it and will end up farming like 2k a week, it will completely destroy the market for ST/ST related items and have little or no affect on EC.
Thus, you protected your argument, and have won this discussion. Well done, may the Lord praise you in his songs sometimes.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Please tell me your joking........
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
-1 Daily is too much.

I like the idea of adding one to the middle of the week, like on Tuesday or Wednesday. Some people are busy come the weekend. But I don't know if that would help the situation much.