Epic Perfect World

Daily Nation Wars

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
  • Characters: Pyrosha
  • Faction: Onslaught/Treeants
I think since economy in this game is so swingy, we need to attempt to balance it. I think the GMs need to seriously consider adding Nation Wars into the list of Daily Events as that would only serve the purpose of balancing the Supply Token gains and allowing lower level and newer players to access the o.p defense camp gear much easier, thus making def camping available to everyone on this server who so desires to. I think def camping needs to be a real thing and in order to achieve that, we need to make this change happen as soon as possible. This is just one small step towards everyone having equal rights and grounds in this very Perfect World, amen. :police:
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2015, 03:30 pm by Zandskel

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Fk the pusher who keeps selling stuffs to kids that then post on forum

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
fuk of suggestion forum trasher n0b

+1

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This would ruin the economy more  :normal-43:

slpstrm17

Daily free drop event gm pls

Offline Phoebs

• Characters: PhoebeBuffay - Stones
  • Faction: Overseers
That "amen" made me LOL.
Also, -1.
At tops maybe having a mid-week NW during the day so people who work on weekends during the evenings could take part in the fun, but still, seems like a messy idea that I would rather it came from the game staff.
One more like this could be the end.
They say they told us all along,
but we were busy getting laid.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
That "amen" made me LOL.
Also, -1.
At tops maybe having a mid-week NW during the day so people who work on weekends during the evenings could take part in the fun, but still, seems like a messy idea that I would rather it came from the game staff.
the fun this is that he is from your faction :tiger-2:

sorry i am going off-topic :tiger-12:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Zandskel

• Lange Schlange
  • Characters: Pyrosha
  • Faction: Onslaught/Treeants
yeah.. no.
Any criticism is very welcome in this thread. I appreciate your contribution and I wish that you would reconsider being unconstructive with your criticism. Perhaps it would help you if I showed you how to be constructive: "The problem with your post is that it adds no value to this thread. If you say you agree with my point, then you're re-affirming my point of view and my points, however if you disagree, you should point out exactly why you do so, as that way, it adds value to the thread."

Amen. :police:

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
Any criticism is very welcome in this thread. I appreciate your contribution and I wish that you would reconsider being unconstructive with your criticism. Perhaps it would help you if I showed you how to be constructive: "The problem with your post is that it adds no value to this thread. If you say you agree with my point, then you're re-affirming my point of view and my points, however if you disagree, you should point out exactly why you do so, as that way, it adds value to the thread."

omfg die you religious wise cat

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Don't talk about adding value to this thread if your original suggestion had no value to begin with.

You're attempting to somehow fix the economy by pumping ST into it. What do you think that's going to fix? Do you want to simulate Weimar Hyperinflation or something like that? 

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
ppl so mean here :tiger-14:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
BH, Daily kill quest from God's Giving, and Heroic Battle not enough for you?  :normal-9: