1337 vs Kiddo

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
nice video  ;)     

Vegas

Man tbh i think you are a good player ( possibly the only good player in OC along with Mark and Lauren), but as i recall the score was 8-5 , and you did use more then your wep when it comes to defense. Not saying you didnt won , yeah we know you did, but claiming you did not camp def it's a lie , and we can see it on your video :

http://prntscr.com/82h2lt

The fights were overall good as both are extremelly good players at each class played. And no matter if Geo lost on here, he's still the best 1vs1 EA on EPW and i doubt any EA would do better ( if you think you would , prove me wrong and fight 1337 for 10 to 15 rounds ).
Tbh 3 pieces of gear aren't really def camping considering ppl like maxy switch like 10
No pdef ring or def cards etc...

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Tbh 3 pieces of gear aren't really def camping considering ppl like maxy switch like 10
Does it really matter how many pieces it is as long as it halfs the dmg input by at least half? r8 set bonus along with just those 3 nulifies my dmg that its enough to just sit afk and heal, good thing to be proud of : )
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Does it really matter how many pieces it is as long as it halfs the dmg input by at least half? r8 set bonus along with just those 3 nulifies my dmg that its enough to just sit afk and heal, good thing to be proud of : )
This may sound retarded and may cause rage in many people but, why not a good tasty oldschool dragon gear 1v1?

problem kicks in for ct eas abit tho since thats aps oriented

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Damnn thats my girl

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Eh have nothing to say tbh , the perfect gameplay from both was in this video , you noobs , pfft im the best player in OC  :rolleyes: , i can also beat Pavle in 1v1 , ez pz   http://prntscr.com/82hbnv    :normal-8:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
^ 3 pcs is no big deal and cant be considered camping 

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
xd its good vid good game play but idk how u say u dont def camp and how u can tank 106 atk lvl good dex damg on atk set wonder and how u chenge gears that fast just wonder 

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video Pavle you are amazing wiz + shexy wiz:-*

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good vid, good music,good appearances in vid(me), good ini, good fashion, good director 10/10 sign my shirt  :-*

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

sad to see that spark on button2 but other than that good gameplay and nice songs xD, glad to someone who doesn't camp 10 def items is considered best of his class
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 02:48 am by Burdette

Zirkon

Nice Video both top players
Should keep the ego out of it and just enjoy the 1vs1's since u both played really well
liked the first song

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good video, enjoyed

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sure, 8-5 vs a def camper, damn
This is what happens when there's no def gear involved and you rely on skill (not counting the countless 1v1s you died in less than 20 seconds and begged me not to post)
Enjoy ^^

Oh my God, a def camper claiming about def camp.
Veri nerd.

My damage log collection NEW