Epic Perfect World

1337 vs Kiddo

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
A few 1v1s with Kiddo, who's ego got the best of him. Final score was around 10-4 for me, idk. Enjoy the video.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
A few 1v1s with Kiddo, who's ego got the best of him. Final score was around 10-4 for me, idk. Enjoy the video.

Sure, 8-5 vs a def camper, damn
This is what happens when there's no def gear involved and you rely on skill (not counting the countless 1v1s you died in less than 20 seconds and begged me not to post)
Enjoy ^^
i feel like i'm dead

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Strong video, I see Alveron and hottie Riel damn.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
Sure, 8-5 vs a def camper, damn
This is what happens when there's no def gear involved and you rely on skill (not counting the countless 1v1s you died in less than 20 seconds and begged me not to post)
Enjoy ^^

I think you should watch video before you post. I didn't def camp at all. And the video you show is when I had no ct gear, no attack wep, no def wep, and I started playing mg 1 month before that. But I guess since you can't beat me now, you've got to live in the past. Keep the thread clean.
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 12:00 pm by Alexypk

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think you should watch video before you post. I didn't def camp at all. And the video you show is when I had no ct gear, no attack wep, no def wep, and I started playing mg 1 month before that. But I guess since you can't beat me now, you've got to live in the past. Keep the thread clean gypsy.
Damn more excuses? It's ok , considering you can't lay your hand on me beside spam heal in def camp its pretty pathetic, doesn't matter what date was posted : )
Edit : Coudln't care more if you beat me fair, but seeing clearly how i don't even hit you more than 5k dmg and all you do is sit and spam heal is pathetic and so are you. When you grow a pair to 1v1 me without all that pussi gameplay give me a call, i'll be waiting, till then keep on dreaming you're someone : ) ^^
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 12:29 am by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
How does EA lose vs a mage dude, as expected from rank : director in OC  :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
on topic , nice vid dude
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 11:26 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I think u both r good players and i dont see why you should fight eachothers over this, otherwise if the problem is that he had no gear nor experience and that def camping is lame(yh it is, but if i aint wrong he switched to def wep and maybe tome) why dont u guys 1v1 now that hes got gear and experience but without vit tomes phys rings and such?

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
I think u both r good players and i dont see why you should fight eachothers over this, otherwise if the problem is that he had no gear nor experience and that def camping is lame(yh it is, but if i aint wrong he switched to def wep and maybe tome) why dont u guys 1v1 now that hes got gear and experience but without vit tomes phys rings and such?
Never used phy ring vs him, and switch tome few fights only 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Good vid and stuff and bleh bleh but why u act so serious over beating an archer with a wiz....?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ...

• Old Player
Nice video gurl.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
i've seen Strangler carrying random... video approved  :police:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Man tbh i think you are a good player ( possibly the only good player in OC along with Mark and Lauren), but as i recall the score was 8-5 , and you did use more then your wep when it comes to defense. Not saying you didnt won , yeah we know you did, but claiming you did not camp def it's a lie , and we can see it on your video :

http://prntscr.com/82h2lt

The fights were overall good as both are extremelly good players at each class played. And no matter if Geo lost on here, he's still the best 1vs1 EA on EPW and i doubt any EA would do better ( if you think you would , prove me wrong and fight 1337 for 10 to 15 rounds ).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
Man tbh i think you are a good player ( possibly the only good player in OC along with Mark and Lauren), but as i recall the score was 8-5 , and you did use more then your wep when it comes to defense. Not saying you didnt won , yeah we know you did, but claiming you did not camp def it's a lie , and we can see it on your video :

http://prntscr.com/82h2lt

The fights were overall good as both are extremelly good players at each class played. And no matter if Geo lost on here, he's still the best 1vs1 EA on EPW and i doubt any EA would do better ( if you think you would , prove me wrong and fight 1337 for 10 to 15 rounds ).
Thank you, and like I said, I did use defense in some moments, but I didn't camp it.. and as for score wouldn't agree but ok..